Natalee Holloway suspect eyed in murder of 21-year-old girl in Peru

Pepper

natalee_holloway_suspect_eyed_peru_D7YIF2q6FBLmxm1PAYVZeL
New York Post:

Read more:

Joran Van Der Sloot, the prime suspect in the disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway in Aruba back in 2005, has been named by Peruvian authorities as the prime suspect in the murder of a 21-year-old girl in Peru, Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf reported Wednesday.

Tatiana Flores Stephany Ramirez, the daughter of businessman and racing driver Ricardo Flores, was found dead in the hotel TAC in Lima Wednesday morning after she disappeared on Friday. Her body had been stabbed several times.

snip

They should have grabbed that lying SOS the first time they had the chance and saved him for use on the bowsprits of the Gaza Hamas freedom flotilla. Or shark chum. Throw in his father as well (now dead).

Al_Simmons

You know, a lifetime in a Peruvian jail would be poetic justice for this scumbag. Jail in the Netherlands would have been way too soft.

He needs to feel the 'hard love' of a third world hellhole - given that this was apparently what he thought he was dealing out to his young victims. His covering-up guilty-as-hell father died in February (heart attack). Or maybe from an attack of conscience?

Joran needs to be dropped into a deep dark hole in the most remote province of Peru and the key thrown away. Like the OJ case, in the end it will turn out that karma is a real M_F. Or that the "Balance of the Universe" as my buddy would put it, is eventually restored. Or that your sins will eventually find you out.

Guest AnneV

You know, a lifetime in a Peruvian jail would be poetic justice for this scumbag. Jail in the Netherlands would have been way too soft.

He needs to feel the 'hard love' of a third world hellhole - given that this was apparently what he thought he was dealing out to his young victims. His covering-up guilty-as-hell father died in February (heart attack). Or maybe from an attack of conscience?

Joran needs to be dropped into a deep dark hole in the most remote province of Peru and the key thrown away. Like the OJ case, in the end it will turn out that karma is a real M_F. Or that the "Balance of the Universe" as my buddy would put it, is eventually restored. Or that your sins will eventually find you out.

I like the way you think!

p.s. Mott the Hoople? That band brings back memories for this ex-Brit...yikes!

Al_Simmons

Greatest rock n roll band for me. I have the complete MTH (all albums including outtakes/unreleased tracks, live albums (including the October 2009 Hammersmith Apollo reunion concert - still kicking myself about missing that one - didn't hear about it til it was over and I was in Europe at the time!!!@$%! Could have hopped right over...oh well), on just 3 CDs (in MP3 format - so I can fit about 70 songs per CD).

Never gets old. My motto:

"And you gotta stay young, man, you can never be old!" - a state of mind as well as body.

If you saw them live in the 1970s, I am envious. :angry:

Take care, :D

Guest AnneV

Yeah I saw them live, I think it was at the HamOd (Hammersmith Odeon) or the Rainbow, can't remember...it must have been 74 or 75... went to a lot of concerts back then.

*cue piano riff*

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The golden age of rock and roll....

Everybody hazy, shell-shocked and crazy.

Screaming for the face at the window.

Jeans for the genies, dresses for the dreamies,

Fighting for a place in the front row.

Just made my Thursday, thinking about it!!!!

Greatest rock n roll band for me. I have the complete MTH (all albums including outtakes/unreleased tracks, live albums (including the October 2009 Hammersmith Apollo reunion concert - still kicking myself about missing that one - didn't hear about it til it was over and I was in Europe at the time!!!@$%! Could have hopped right over...oh well), on just 3 CDs (in MP3 format - so I can fit about 70 songs per CD).

Never gets old. My motto:

"And you gotta stay young, man, you can never be old!" - a state of mind as well as body.

If you saw them live in the 1970s, I am envious. :angry:

Take care, :D

Al, you are allright. Anybody who knows and likes Mott is OK in my book.

- Driving Sister.

Hope they can keep Joran vander Slut alive long enough to get the truth about Natalee Holloway's disappearance and where her remains are. Waterboarding would be fine. Thumb screws. Bamboo under the fingernails.

Then they can accidentally starve him - since they do not seem to apply the death penalty in Peru.

Who is Mott the Hoople?

I must have been in the shower.

Oh shoutPepper -- thank you! I am so often the one asking "what does___mean?" or "who is____?" that I just decided to let this one go. And you are a cool guy. You know everything. Well, except for Mott the Hoople.

nickydog!

:blush:

Gee, thanks.

That makes apparently two of us who don't know who Mott the Hoople is or was!

It is also likely that his parents, a certain Mr. and Mrs. Matt the Hoople of 3421 Pemberton-Upper Wrington on the Lower Devon by Little Wymondley next to Herstmonceux Clapton-in-Gordano (not to be confused with Mutt the Hooples of Talybont-on-Usk of Caledonian-Oxfordshire in 928 Knocknacarra Lane) didn't care either.

Mott may have been a misspent yoot or a late arrival.

:lmfao:

pollyannaish

Who is Mott the Hoople?

I must have been in the shower.

Oh shoutPepper -- thank you! I am so often the one asking "what does___mean?" or "who is____?" that I just decided to let this one go. And you are a cool guy. You know everything. Well, except for Mott the Hoople.

My back up plan involves two words: Google it.

At work, when people say phrases or use ideas I haven't heard of before, I write them down in my notes on the margin. And then I google them when I get back to my desk.

That's how I figured out what Scotomas are. One day, one of the people were talking about how we needed to be aware of our own scotomas and how identifying and correcting them was a great way to work on one's taxonomy. I nodded along taking notes like the rest of the group and went back to my desk and Googled like crazy. Basically what was said was that if we can discover our own blindspots we can put things in order and prioritize more easily. ( :rolleyes: Thankfully, google was very busy with my colleagues as well! I'm such a dunce. )

I swear Google is one of the most practically helpful inventions ever. It's like an online translator for life. And I don't know what we ever did without it!

Now I'm off to look up Mott the Hoople and see if I can catch a couple of You tubes on the subject! :lol:

SrWoodchuck

Google is one of the most practically helpful inventions ever. It's like an online translator for life.

shoutPollyannaish!

I too, use Google, but recently there was an article about how Google was deflecting inquiries about one of Obama's recent screw-ups [i think his complete fail in the Gulf of Mexico] People would search & be instantly re-routed off topic.

As with the liberal owned & run, Snopes, there can be hidden agenda's; and most people cannot afford a Lexus/Nexus. Most things non-political may be OK.

I Googled "Soros" for info, one afternoon, and had to shut down & reboot, as I was hit with 70 some attempts to hack, with virus & worms. I have McAfee & it stopped them all, but I watch where I go a lot more now, too.

Consider & verify!

pollyannaish

Google is one of the most practically helpful inventions ever. It's like an online translator for life.

shoutPollyannaish!

I too, use Google, but recently there was an article about how Google was deflecting inquiries about one of Obama's recent screw-ups [i think his complete fail in the Gulf of Mexico] People would search & be instantly re-routed off topic.

As with the liberal owned & run, Snopes, there can be hidden agenda's; and most people cannot afford a Lexus/Nexus. Most things non-political may be OK.

I Googled "Soros" for info, one afternoon, and had to shut down & reboot, as I was hit with 70 some attempts to hack, with virus & worms. I have McAfee & it stopped them all, but I watch where I go a lot more now, too.

Consider & verify!

Oh absolutely. I use it mostly to define terms and for pop culture. Or as a starting point. What is always really startling to me is how often political bias creeps into non-political information.

I find snopes fascinating though. Even though there is a real bias, they tend to do a pretty good job on most things not pertaining directly to politics.

I guess the important thing is to not leave my brain at the door!

BTW, thanks to Al_Simmonsshout AnneVshout and Sanguine shout for the music lesson. I like Mott the Hoople—very campy. Wait. You weren't referring to the Manus novel were you? You guys are freaks! :lol:

Wow, shoutSrWoodchuck -- that's a good warning. I google a lot of stuff, too, and I agree with polly it's incredibly handy. I must say, shoutpollyannaish, your office is sounding more and more like Dilbert. It's like that guy using those words deliberately planned them ahead of the meeting and then laughed his head off afterwards. :angry:

nickydog!

:blush:

Gee, thanks.

That makes apparently two of us who don't know who Mott the Hoople is or was!

It is also likely that his parents, a certain Mr. and Mrs. Matt the Hoople of 3421 Pemberton-Upper Wrington on the Lower Devon by Little Wymondley next to Herstmonceux Clapton-in-Gordano (not to be confused with Mutt the Hooples of Talybont-on-Usk of Caledonian-Oxfordshire in 928 Knocknacarra Lane) didn't care either.

Mott may have been a misspent yoot or a late arrival.

shoutPepper! :lmfao:

pollyannaish

Wow, shoutSrWoodchuck -- that's a good warning. I google a lot of stuff, too, and I agree with polly it's incredibly handy. I must say, shoutpollyannaish, your office is sounding more and more like Dilbert. It's like that guy using those words deliberately planned them ahead of the meeting and then laughed his head off afterwards. :angry:

Sometimes, I have to not look at anyone else in the room for fear of snorting out loud! :lol:

Yes, my office is a combination of Dilbert and despair.com. Much like many other peoples!

In fact, here is my motto:

marketing03.jpg

Edited to add: Just realized I am contributing to the dreaded "thread creep."

Sorry!

To get back on track: Van Der Sloot FINALLY gets his comeuppance. It's horrible that another girl had to die for it to happen.

pollyannaish

Great poster, shoutpollyannaish! What would happen if you hung it up in your office? :unsure:

SrWoodchuck

shoutPollyannaish!shoutNickydog!

I agree that Van Der Sloot needs to have justice for Natalie, for the latest girl & for the girls involved in his slave traffic. I think the father of the latest girl might just find a way to execute justice in a Peruvian jail. To a Latin man, his women are sacred: mother, daughter & wife.[mistress, maybe] A couple of thousand dollars to a thug, would be nothing.

One of my favorite coffee mugs was from Demotivational hardware, and had a pic of the pyramids, with the saying,"Determination & an unlimited supply of slave labor can accomplish anything!"

Edited: When my sons were younger , I had a remodel company, and was doing a tenant finish for an investment company on an old three bay service station. The tenant was a jerk and kept adding change/work orders, and we had words frequently. He became one of my best friends, and while we were still battling, I made up a poster, framed it & hung it in the office of his auto upholstery business, while he was busy with a customer.

It said: "A 30% extra charge, will accompany any work done correctly!"

shoutNickydog!

And I have to add: our dear TRR members who like Mott the Hoople, that is their right. I am not making fun of them or the group, Mott the Hoople.

This has been a politically correct statement approved by Judge Sotomayor.

shoutnickydog!

They'd take the picture down and Pollyannaish would be there instead.

:rolleyes:

Great poster, shoutpollyannaish! What would happen if you hung it up in your office? :unsure:

BTW, thanks to Al_Simmonsshout AnneVshout and Sanguine shout for the music lesson. I like Mott the Hoople—very campy. Wait. You weren't referring to the Manus novel were you? You guys are freaks! :lol:

Not freaks, just true connoisseurs of good music. :D

pollyannaish

Not freaks, just true connoisseurs of good music. :D

Shoudn't that be "Just true connoisseurs of freaky good music?" :D

Al_Simmons

NO!

We're "96 DECIBEL FREAKS!!!"

(Listen to my favorite rock n roll song of all time, "The Golden Age of Rock and Roll" and it will become clear...)

:lol:

Al_Simmons

Yeah I saw them live, I think it was at the HamOd (Hammersmith Odeon) or the Rainbow, can't remember...it must have been 74 or 75... went to a lot of concerts back then.

*cue piano riff*

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The golden age of rock and roll....

Everybody hazy, shell-shocked and crazy.

Screaming for the face at the window.

Jeans for the genies, dresses for the dreamies,

Fighting for a place in the front row.

Just made my Thursday, thinking about it!!!!

WO-WO-WOH! WO-WO-WOH! ITS THE GOLDEN AGE OF ROCK N ROLL!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Ian Hunter is hands down the best R n R 'screamer' who ever lived. Mix that with his wit, sarcasm and knack for outrageous lyrics, and you've got music that will stand the test of time.)