Maher: Obama Not Acting Like A "Real Black" President

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
maher_obama_not_acting_like_a_real_black_president.html
Real Clear Politics:

HBO's Bill Maher: "I thought when we elected a black president, we were going to get a black president. You know, this [bP oil spill] is where I want a real black president. I want him in a meeting with the BP CEOs, you know, where he lifts up his shirt where you can see the gun in his pants. That's -- (in black man voice) we've got a 'motherfu**ing problem here?' Shoot somebody in the foot."

Full video (Warning: NSFW):

________

Can you imagine the outcry if Rush said something like this?

Only liberals are smart enough to engage in this highly nuanced humor... this coming out of the mouth of a conservative would just be evidence of the prejudice in their evil hearts.

Like most of our PC culture these days, it's not what is said... it's who said it.

maher_obama_not_acting_like_a_real_black_president.html
Real Clear Politics:

HBO's Bill Maher: "I thought when we elected a black president, we were going to get a black president. You know, this [bP oil spill] is where I want a real black president. I want him in a meeting with the BP CEOs, you know, where he lifts up his shirt where you can see the gun in his pants. That's -- (in black man voice) we've got a 'motherfu**ing problem here?' Shoot somebody in the foot."

Full video (Warning: NSFW):

________

Can you imagine the outcry if Rush said something like this?

Yes-there-will-be-nuclear-explosions-in-World-in-Conflict-which-takes-place-during-World-War-III,Y-D-91957-13.jpg

Small stupid question time (stupid questions being my specialty)

What exactly is a real black like?

It's partly right.

"we've got a 'motherfu**ing problem here" were the thoughts of many in November 2008.

Great question! And, you know what? I would recommend that you NOT go to Bill Maher to ask that question. Talk about an idiot!

SrWoodchuck

What I heard Maher say, was Obama wasn't very fast.......he was about half fast.....he's a half fast President.

Edited by MrsSrWoodchuck to say = One Term President.

Great question! And, you know what? I would recommend that you NOT go to Bill Maher to ask that question. Talk about an idiot!

I'd go on....for the right amount of money (say something with 5-6-7 numbers to the left of the decimal point) (and a pony)......I may be easy but I'm not cheap.