Fan Tells Obama "You're a hottie with a smokin' little body!"

Geee

4099-fan-tells-obama-youre-a-hottie-with-a-smokin-little-bodyq
The Hill:

Fan tells Obama 'you're a hottie with a smokin' little body!"

May 13, 2010, 1:57 pm by Christina Wilkie

There was lots of love for President Barack Obama in Buffalo, N.Y. Wednesday, but one fan's praise rose above the rest.

Obama stopped at Duff's Famous Wings in Cheektowaga, N.Y. before giving a speech on jobs, where one woman, 45 year-old Luann Haley, yelled to him, "You're a hottie with a smokin' little body!"

The president paused to give Haley a hug, and reminded her that First Lady Michelle Obama would be watching the scene on TV. "That's alright," Haley replied, "Michelle, eat your heart out!"

The president ordered ten medium spicy chicken wings, the city's world-famous culinary specialty. The cashier attempted to give him the order "on the house," but Obama told her he's got to pay" the $10.82. Federal law bars elected officials from receiving gifts.

Halfway through his lunch, however, Obama was informed that he ought to order some extra spicy wings, so he changed his order to five medium and five extra spicy.

After leaving Duff's, the president proceeded to Industrial Support, Inc., where he is scheduled to deliver remarks on the economy.

I'm sorry but I just don't get this. I guess that's what makes the world go round. I see him,( if I can get past seeing red) I just see Urkel or Alfred E Newman or maybe even a dark Richard Simmons.

Guest AnneV

4099-fan-tells-obama-youre-a-hottie-with-a-smokin-little-bodyq
The Hill:

Obama stopped at Duff's Famous Wings in Cheektowaga, N.Y. before giving a speech on jobs, where one woman, 45 year-old Luann Haley, yelled to him, "You're a hottie with a smokin' little body!"

A 45 year-old woman?

YIKES!!!

And I thought it was only the brainless, teenage bimbos who were responsible for voting for Obummer 'cause he "looks cute in a suit!"

...And I thought we were supposed to be voting for a President...silly me!

"The president ordered ten medium spicy chicken wings, the city's world-famous culinary specialty. The cashier attempted to give him the order "on the house," but Obama told her he's got to pay" the $10.82. Federal law bars elected officials from receiving gifts."

This is the biggest hurl alert of the article.

"Federal law bars elected officials from receiving gifts."

Meanwhile, 90+% of the Congress and the White House are at the trough.

Guest AnneV

"The president ordered ten medium spicy chicken wings, the city's world-famous culinary specialty.

Wait till Michelle hears about this!!!!

:unsure: Kids can't eat fatty food but the douchebag in chief can?!?!?

Whew! Rant on, AnneV!

I really could care less what he eats. But I do care about the feds telling me what my kids do or do not eat.

"The president ordered ten medium spicy chicken wings, the city's world-famous culinary specialty.

Wait till Michelle hears about this!!!!

:unsure: Kids can't eat fatty food but the douchebag in chief can?!?!?