Will The Left Finally Admit It’s Driven By Mental Illness?

Geee

Issues & Insights

For decades we’ve wondered what causes the Democrats and progressives to ignore facts, flog blatantly false narratives, take irrational policy positions, engage in megaphone politics, censor, bully and project their corruption and bad faith onto their opponents. Could they really be as unbalanced as they appear to be?

Turns out they are.

At least that’s what the science says. And we know how much the left loves its science.

A research paper published in March tells an interesting story. “Understanding left-wing authoritarianism” explores “relations to the dark personality traits, altruism, and social justice commitment.” In an interview last month with PsyPost, a psychology and neuroscience news website, the authors said they had “introduced a new contribution to the literature on dark personality traits, coining the term dark-ego-vehicle principle.”

“According to this principle, individuals with dark personalities – such as high narcissistic and psychopathic traits – are attracted to certain forms of political and social activism which they can use as a vehicle to satisfy their own ego-focused needs instead of actually aiming at social justice and equality.”

As it turns out  – and this should be to absolutely no one’s surprise – “certain forms of activism might provide them with opportunities for positive self-presentation and displays of moral superiority, to gain social status, to dominate others, and to engage in social conflicts and aggression to satisfy their need for thrill seeking.”

Now we have an explanation for the Democratic Squad, Antifa, global warming foolishness, the disturbing obsession with wokeness and destruction, censorship, forced compliance, and a dictator’s lust for dominance on the left.

The question that logically follows is this: Do the dark personality traits affect only the fringes of the Democratic Party, or is the entire political left fueled by derangement? The only reasonable answer is the left is mad to its rotten core. But then we’ve known that since the 2016 election, when Trump Derangement Syndrome ripped through the Democratic Party and its many collaborative groups.:snip:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Geee said:
Issues & Insights

The question that logically follows is this: Do the dark personality traits affect only the fringes of the Democratic Party, or is the entire political left fueled by derangement? The only reasonable answer is the left is mad to its rotten core. But then we’ve known that since the 2016 election, when Trump Derangement Syndrome ripped through the Democratic Party and its many collaborative groups.:snip:

The Entire Left...or The Squeaky Wheel, The Loudest? 

I would  place a small wager that I could go to a Leftest/left leaning think tank and find pretty much the same thing written about The Right (ie we are  all insane neo-nazis and white supremacists who want to turn America into Jesusland).

I mentioned  this before. If you go to TOS and DU 2 things you will see 1. Totally opposite views on the same topic, 2 Same Tone in the comments.

Something else I've noticed on Our Side (though this has gone away with the primaries) Any Criticisms of or Failure to do exactly what Donald Trump wants, means you are a RINO.  Mike Pence is a RINO, of course he wasn't on Oct 20 2020, butt by Jan. 20 2021  he became one! Of course any Republican who has held office for more than 2 term..RINO, anyone who disagrees with me...you guessed it RINO.

I'm thinking a new MAGA RINO's For America! MRFA. :D