‘Conservatives don’t like or want the personal mocking’ of DeSantis by Trump, tweets Levin, and MANY agree

Valin

conservatives-dont-like-or-want-the-personal-mocking-of-desantis-by-trump-tweets-levin-and-many-agree
The Right Scoop

Fed TT

Mar. 26 2023

At his rally in Waco, Texas, Donald Trump said many of the right things he often says about the left, about Democrats, about woke politics and the dire consequences America faces.

The message is familiar if you have watched or attended past Trump rallies. The added weight that it is now part of his campaign for 2024 gives it a new feel, and the fact that they are after him full bore in court in a way that’s really unprecedented even in the history of Trump attacks puts even the most familiar parts in a new and urgent light.

(Snip)

But it was Trump who took it all the way, mocking DeSantis outright as a crying basketcase loser who begged for his help pathetically. He even did a mocking voice impersonating the Florida governor.

And he attacked DeSantis’s record from the left. I mean that’s just what he did. He repeated left wing MSM talking points about DeSantis on crime and, amazingly, on Covid, where the Florida governor was practically heroic.

(Snip)

Conservatives don’t like or want the personal mockinghttps://t.co/8qt1qS12yW

— Mark R. Levin (@marklevinshow) March 26, 2023

(Snip)

Trrue.. https://t.co/bO1SdEh6zk

— Michael Reagan (@ReaganWorld) March 26, 2023

(Snip)

Mark Levin is right that conservatives aren’t happy with the all-out war against fellow Republicans, and that was true in 2016 too. It took until the primary was almost over for there to be convincing enough majority of support WITHIN the party to think he could carry the election.

This time? I dunno man. I don’t think it’s looking great if this keeps up.

Mar 28, 2023
In a series of social media video releases, former President Trump continued his attacks on Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL).

Fox contributor: Trump was ‘absolutely horrific’ during Hannity interview

Fox News contributor and former Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) blasted former President Trump on Tuesday, saying that he was “absolutely horrific” during his interview with Fox’s Sean Hannity.

“I watched that and I thought, ‘Where is Donald Trump?'” Chaffetz said on “Fox and Friends,” adding, “I voted for Donald Trump twice. I have defended him countless times. I thought he was horrific. I think that was the worst interview I’ve seen the president do.”:snip:

DeSantis vs. Trump as the tortoise and the hare

The 2024 Republican presidential primaries are already shaping up to be a race between the tortoise and the hare.

Former President Donald Trump barely waited for the midterm elections to come to a close before announcing his third consecutive presidential campaign, a speedy launch that extended his time running for the White House to nearly a decade. His primary foe is the slow and steady shadow campaign of Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL), who has yet to declare and may not do so until the end of his state’s legislative session.:snip: