Attkisson v. DOJ and FBI for the Government Computer Intrusions: The Definitive Summary

Geee

attkisson-v-doj-and-fbi-for-the-government-computer-intrusions-the-definitive-summary-2
Sharyl Attkisson

The following is a brief summary of events and evidence in Attkisson v. DOJ and FBI over the U.S. Government Computer Intrusions

:snip:

During the time of the government computer intrusions, Sharyl Attkisson was an investigative journalist at CBS News. Starting in approximately 2011, officials at the White House and various federal agencies began frequently contacting her and CBS management via telephone and email in attempts to controversialize or stop her reporting on a number of topics. 

Government officials sometimes attempted to bully Attkisson, demanded to know the identities of her confidential government sources, and emailed one another about the need to stop or control her.

During the same time period, the federal Department of Justice (DOJ) vastly expanded its offensive cyber capabilities in the name of national security, including the extraordinary decision to actively target journalists and news organizations with electronic surveillance as part of leak investigations. The FBI was the primary DOJ agency tasked with carrying out these national security investigations, using a combination of legal and illegal means. 

Multiple forensic exams show that numerous electronic devices used by Attkisson and her family during this time frame were hacked or remotely compromised. Unauthorized parties used government Internet Protocol (IP) addresses to access Attkisson?s computers; placed government surveillance spyware on her devices; and illegally accessed her professional and personal information over an extended period of time.

:snip:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Valin said:

@Geee

I recall this. I'm NOT saying she became a Conservative, but she left The Left. My knee jerk reaction is to believe her.

She has testified in front of Congress a couple of times on this. But as usual, it goes nowhere.

17 minutes ago, Geee said:

She has testified in front of Congress a couple of times on this. But as usual, it goes nowhere.

I believe THIS really pisses lot of people off.  Scandals (actually Crimes) revealed, Nothing happens. Lois Learner, retired, doing quite well thank you very much. Do I have to mention The Queen Of Chappaqua?

• Like 1