YsKxtQL.jpg 

oDnr48p.jpg 

Click below for related story:

9S2o6i0.png  

quote-now-you-ask-a-group-of-young-women 

This Thread Brought To You By The Number 0: 

KKfr1Jh.png 

In Case You Missed It Dept.: 

Rookie Trans Woman Picks The One Sport Where Biological Women Actually Have An Advantage 

Needing To Kill Russians Without Firing A Shot, Biden Asks Baldwin To Go To Ukraine 

Man With Taylor Swift Tickets & Dozen Eggs Tops Forbes Wealthiest List 

Democrats to Impeach Trump Over Biden's Classified Documents Scandal 

In Response To Shooting Charges, Alec Baldwin Pleads Democrat 

Nancy Pelosi Unable to Return Home After Priest Performs Exorcism at Her House  

aoPaw5F.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Looking at the stats for the last two months I see that a daily toon collection ends up getting up to over 600 views.  It's a mystery to me that approval is hardly ever expressed, not even by clicking the thumbs up "Like" icon, but the fact that this many folks continue to come back indicates that they get a lot of enjoyment and appreciate these collections of political cartoons! Thanks!  -Ron

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, rdoughty said:

Looking at the stats for the last two months I see that a daily toon collection ends up getting up to over 600 views.  It's a mystery to me that approval is hardly ever expressed, not even by clicking the thumbs up "Like" icon, but the fact that this many folks continue to come back indicates that they get a lot of enjoyment and appreciate these collections of political cartoons! Thanks!  -Ron

On all sites where the toons appear, the total number of daily views is usually about 2,500-3,500. Here, it was once explained to me that the counting method was "different".

I can't explain either the lack of comments or "likes"...

You're welcome, Ron!

• Like 1

SOME OF US DON'T REPLY EVERY DAY. BUT I FEEL CONFIDENT THAT THERE ARE WAY MORE VIEWS THAN THE 600 OR 3500 THAT WERE MENTIONED.

I CAN SAY FOR SURE, MY DAY WOULD BE MUCH LESS WITHOUT POOKIES TOONES IN IT .

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Oralee said:

SOME OF US DON'T REPLY EVERY DAY. BUT I FEEL CONFIDENT THAT THERE ARE WAY MORE VIEWS THAN THE 600 OR 3500 THAT WERE MENTIONED.

I CAN SAY FOR SURE, MY DAY WOULD BE MUCH LESS WITHOUT POOKIES TOONES IN IT .

Thanks, Oralee!

I don’t believe the lack of recorded responses is unique to this platform, In general I believe it affects them all, especially if the likes etc are public and show up on timelines. People have lost jobs, friends etc because of what they share on social media. Some countries have laws against it. Can likes be anonymous? Thanks for the shares and Toons! 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Grim said:

I don’t believe the lack of recorded responses is unique to this platform, In general I believe it affects them all, especially if the likes etc are public and show up on timelines. People have lost jobs, friends etc because of what they share on social media. Some countries have laws against it. Can likes be anonymous? Thanks for the shares and Toons! 

My pleasure, as ever, Grim! Good points!

• Like 1

I just checked and found that a viewer needs to be a registered user in order to "Like" or leave a comment.  No doubt, most viewers don't bother to register.   -Ron

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, rdoughty said:

I just checked and found that a viewer needs to be a registered user in order to "Like" or leave a comment.  No doubt, most viewers don't bother to register.   -Ron

Pretty sure that the other sites where I post directly act in the same manner re comments. I know that the most views that I get come from a site that I point to from Free Republic. I know that only a small number of FReepers are members at the pointed-to site (though some comment at Free Republic).

• Like 2