Steven Crowder vs Daily Wire

Valin

www.therightreasons.net
Various

Jan 17, 2023
Conservative media giants are no better than Big Tech. The people you thought were fighting for you have been putting quick profits and the appeasement of their tech overlords ahead of any real conservative values. I can't continue if this does. It's time we put a stop to the Big Con.

The Reply

Jan 18, 2023
Jeremy Boreing, Co-CEO of The Daily Wire, responds to Steven Crowder’s Stop Big Con campaign by walking through The Daily Wire’s offer to Crowder.

Steven Crowder Goes to the Mattresses Against Big Con

Charlie Kirk, Turning Point USA (TPUSA), Posobiec, Tim Poole, Conservative Review, CRTV (Glenn Beck, Blaze), Mark Levin, Dave Rubin, Salem Media [Townhall, Hot Air, Twitchy, Red State, PJ Media], The Daily Wire with Ben Shapiro, Candace Owens, the list of names and outlets who participate in this overall system is very long.   Upstream you will find the same financial underwriters, and all of them have a commonality.

Good Lord Who hasn't he thrown under  The Bus? 

temper-tantrum.jpg

Steven Crowder

I hope Tim does a clip of this, but if he doesn't, here's Candice on Timcast IRL last night.

1. Memo To Self: Do Not Get On Candace's Bad Side.

2. IF A clip is shown I will delete the above and post  The Clip. Here s The Clip.

Jan 20, 2023
It's nasty to attack my company and DW+ hosts as "Big Con" by lying about the meaning of a non-binding term sheet. It’s despicable to plan weeks in advance to attack my best friend (and your friend!) by setting up and secretly taping a phone call, all to grow your email list.

Jan. 23 2023

____________________________________________________________________________________

My comment

"I missed the part where he presented actual Evidence that the Daily Wire was in bed with Big Tech.

He made his case...no sale Steve."