Podcast host (Tim Pool) claims break-in at property, gunfire at his home after Kanye West interview

Geee

podcast-host-claims-break-property-gunfire-his-home-after-kanye-west
Just the News

Podcast host Tim Pool on Monday posted a series of tweets alleging that individuals had broken into one of his properties and that his kitchen had sustained gunfire, barely one week after Rap mogul Kanye West stormed out of an interview on his show.

"[J]ust got word that a crew broke into one of our properties," Pool wrote on Twitter. They are lucky to be alive... After nearly being struck by a 9mm they panicked and dropped their belongings and fled the property... Please stay the f%@# away from my buildings."

"This is WV and you will get hurt," he continued, before noting that "no one got hurt" and "police are on scene now."

In a much later post, Pool indicated that his kitchen had sustained gunfire.:snip:

2 hours ago, Geee said:
podcast-host-claims-break-property-gunfire-his-home-after-kanye-west
Just the News

"[J]ust got word that a crew broke into one of our properties," Pool wrote on Twitter. They are lucky to be alive... After nearly being struck by a 9mm they panicked and dropped their belongings and fled the property... Please stay the f%@# away from my buildings."

"This is WV and you will get hurt," he continued, before noting that "no one got hurt" and "police are on scene now."

:thumbup:

Thing is This is NOT Tim's 1st Rodeo.

Jun 6, 2020
Steven talks with Tim Pool about his recent trouble trying to acquire a firearm in his home state of New Jersey, and has a special surprise for him...

• Like 1

Dec 6, 2022
Timcast IRL SWATTED AGAIN, Shots Fired At My House After Break In, Creepy Threat Sent Family. I shy away from talking about personal issues but this is becoming a major component of the escalation of conclict.

Last night around 9pm Timcast IRL Studio was SWATTED for what may be the 15th incident. This came after the incident in the early AM where two men broke into my home and were shot at. New information indicates it may be politically motivated.

I play the recording sent to my family, a creepy harassing and veiled threat.

Blah blah blah civil war you get it I guess