IMG_1897.jpg 

quote-the-media-s-the-most-powerful-enti 

O5di91y.jpg 

fndpiKO.jpg 

YR4ymIM.jpg 

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter T: 

ky58ScM.gif 

In Case You Missed It Dept.:  

The election results are taking forever to be tabulated in Clark County because in Las Vegas you get kicked out for counting.  

Arizona still has 400,000 uncounted ballots. Al Gore says those votes belong to him.  

Pennsylvania Democrats elect a dead man to office. THAT's a switch.  

Nancy Pelosi needs to keep a closer eye on her husband Paul. He just settled his DUI case and last night he got hammered.  

The Carpenters Union just warned that next they'll be coming for your hammers.  

President Biden spent the weekend in Delaware where he met with reporters on Saturday outside a retail store in Wilmington. The president tried to link the homeless guy attacking Paul Pelosi to January 6th. The difference between a cow and January 6th is, you can only milk a cow three times a day.  

Celebrities flee Twitter to help protect pregnant men from climate discrimnation.  

To be fair to President Biden, I think we can all agree the US economy is going great if you don't eat or drive.  

Media trying to link Paul Pelosi home invasion attack to Jan 6 forget that Nancy was in charge of security in both Houses.  

Seattle Public Schools focused the Critical Race Theory lens into math classes and concluded math is racist and used to keep minorities down. I can guess the kind of math question they would find acceptable. If you divide eighty-five genders by three bathrooms how much climate change do you have?  

Washington Post gives Biden 4 Pinocchios for his claim that Republicans will cut benefits if Goldwater is elected Prime Minister.  

President Biden said there are 54 states. Progressives smacked themselves in the head. He confused states with genders.  

A psychologist says the Pelosi attacker is mentally ill. So from habit San Francisco is keeping him on the sidewalk of his choice.  

Hollywood celebrities and entertainment legends registered their fury over Elon Musk taking over Twitter and for allowing conservative voices back on the Twitter public square. Stars announced they are leaving Twitter and some went further. Neil Young just removed his songs from Elon Musk's playlist.  

Nancy Pelosi was in DC Thursday when her home was invaded by a homeless nut who fought with her husband Paul over a hammer and fractured Paul's skull. Reaction was predictable. Republicans pointed out the attacker was an illegal alien and Chuck Schumer introduced legislation to ban hammers.  

In recent months Paul Pelosi's been investigated for insider trading but he didn't expect the hammer to come down this quick.  

Stephen King leaped onto the celebrity bandwagon Wednesday and announced he's leaving Twitter rather than endorse a chaotic world of unregulated speech. He should leave Twitter. This will give Stephen King a lot more time to write cruel and gruesome things that happen to women, children and dogs.  

This past week I found a diet plan really works. It's called the price of food.  

November is Alzheimer's Awareness Month. For 30 days you can't make fun of the president or you are a threat to our democracy.  

Next Disney plans to make a World War II movie about a combat hero who's hero is transgender called Changing Ryan's Privates.  

-- Argus Hamilton 

Click below for more:

y6XUPoD.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Acts238 said:

I love starting my week with Prayer first, then Pookie's toons!  Thanks for the smiles and insights! 

You're welcome, as always, Acts238! I wish I could give you some better news, but I can't even believe the reports that we've won the House (at least not yet).