IMG_0978.jpg  

GdjZYtX.jpg 

xVWCXNs.jpg 

T4okPSy.jpg 

o389cl8.jpg 

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter R: 

yqHB6jR.jpg 

In Case You Missed It Dept.:  

This entire presidency is like being tied to a chair and watching a toddler play with a loaded pistol.  

Elon Musk will be deposed in two weeks ahead of his November trial over his attempt to back out of buying Twitter. Free speech could win if Musk is forced to buy. Last year Twitter's founder and CEO Jack Dorsey resigned in order to spend more time telling his family what they can and cannot say.  

The Washington Post reports House races in the mid-term elections are so close that party control of Congress could turn on the public's perception of unexpected events. For instance NASA hit an asteroid with a rocket today. Nancy Pelosi quickly responded by claiming her husband was not the driver.  

President Biden paused in a White House speech Wednesday to call out Congresswoman Jackie Walorski for praise, whom he believed was in the room. She died last month. Biden might want to see if Jack Kennedy or Abraham Lincoln are in the audience at his next speech before he calls on them.  

The White House mobilized federal relief efforts to aid the Sunshine State as Hurricane Ian made landfall Wednesday. President Biden hastily declared Florida a disaster area after he saw the latest numbers. They show Republican voter registration is leading Democratic registration by fifteen percent.  

As a member of the entertainment community, I stand behind Alec Baldwin. It's a hell of a lot safer than standing in front of him.  

Kamala Harris said today if Putin launches a nuclear attack on the US, minorities should be first to be allowed to jump under the desk.  

Kamala says people of color should get the hurricane money. Imagine how much aid Mar a Lago will receive. Orange IS a color.  

The White House was hit by polls saying a majority of Democrats don't want Joe Biden to run for re-election due to gas prices, crime, the border surge and inflation. He's starting to face widespread disrespect. It's rumored that Foot Locker will soon be marketing a line of clown shoes called Air Bidens.  

The Atlanta Braves visited the White House Monday to celebrate the World Series win. They gave Biden a Braves jersey with his name on it to recognize his bravery for continuing to get back on the bicycle despite his lack of motor skills. President Biden congratulated them on winning the Stanley Cup.  

President Biden told Sir Elton John he's why the U.S. spends seven billion a month on AIDS then said hi from the podium to a dead congresswoman. Kamala praised our long alliance with North Korea. There wouldn't be any supermarket shortages right now if we ate our vegetables instead of electing them.  

Kamala Harris outdid her boss in the gaffe department on the border of South and North Korea Thursday. She praised what she called the special and historic alliance between the United States and North Korea. This administration hasn't lost all their marbles, but there's definitely a hole in the bag.  

White House oil deal with Venezuela hinges on the promise to hold free & fair elections in 2024. Biden calls that a deal breaker.  

President Biden visited a cemetery in NY this morning. He had to show ID to get out.  

President Biden decided to further drain the Strategic Petroleum Reserve Friday to try to lighten up the spike in gas prices. Gasoline is so expensive again in Los Angeles that I hired a hooker for one hundred dollars to siphon gas from another car until my tank was full. I ended up saving fifteen dollars.  

I'm fed up. I had 4 boosters, I wear two masks and I have a Ukraine flag in my bio and I just tested positive for climate change.  

The National Weather Service issued an alert Sunday that Tropical Storm Julia was heading west through the Caribbean Sea and will soon reach hurricane level. It's vectored to smash into Central America. Fortunately, most Central Americans won't be affected because they live in the United States.  

Stop complaining about your life. There are literally people living in California and New York.  

-- Argus Hamilton 

1GX8JSB.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks for the Monday toons Pookie. 🙂

(I'll never bank with BOA. Long story short, they screwed over my disabled veteran dad back in the day)

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Reiuxcat said:

Thanks for the Monday toons Pookie. 🙂

(I'll never bank with BOA. Long story short, they screwed over my disabled veteran dad back in the day)

My pleasure, Rcat!

33 minutes ago, mass55th said:

Thanks for the Toons Pookie!! Have a great week!!

You're welcome, as always & the same to you, mass55th!