0dKOM7r.jpg 

VWUwJ8N.gif 

Jpu1pYE.jpg 

2j42Yei.png 

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter T: 

Z3pio9k.jpg 

(Thank you, cartoonist Rex May) 

In Case You Missed It Dept.:  

Kamala Harris was interviewed on Meet the Press Sunday where she questioned the legitimacy of the U.S. Supreme Court. Kamala makes me nervous when I watch her on TV. Laughter is the best medicine, unless you periodically break out laughing for no reason, and then you need actual medicine.  

The White House blasted Red State governors Thursday for busing illegal aliens to New York and Chicago. Sending the busload of aliens to Martha's Vineyard Tuesday was hilarious. Reacting quickly to the crisis this week, Kamala Harris flew to Buffalo to check out the situation at the border for herself.  

The FBI might want to toughen up training and upgrade the Most Wanted List when their idea of hard target is the My Pillow guy.  

White House Press Secretary reports Martha's Vineyard was overwhelmed by the arrival of over one Brazilian immigrants  

It just never ends. CNN is demanding to know why Queen Elizabeth is getting more funerals than George Floyd did.  

Welcome to Martha's Vineyard a Sanctuary City. Stay away. Anyone sending people here for sanctuary is a racist.  

Martha's Vineyard now leads the nation in the deportation of illegal aliens at 100%.  

British custons differ slightly from the US. In England they bury their deceased leaders while in America we inaugurate them.  

As I watch this generation try to rewrite history one thing I'm sure of…it will be misspelled and have no punctuation.  

As temperatures begin to drop this fall it's important to remember that climate change will be back again next summer.  

Physicists say the 3 fastest things on Earth are the speed of light, the ICBM and the deportation of Martha's Vineyard illegal immigrants.  

President Biden on 60 Minutes declared that the pandemic is over. This strips the CDC of its power of its absolute control over our lives. Biden could be hauled before Congress for trying to overthrow our democracy.  

Joe Biden vowed to stand behind Ukraine. So sure enough when he was late to the Queen's funeral, the ushers made him stand behind Ukraine.  

Alec Baldwin's wife is back to using her fake Spanish name to get free flights to Martha's Vineyard.  

-- Argus Hamilton 

aDThUKK.jpg

(Thank you, Chickadee)

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, mass55th said:

Thanks for the Toons Pookie!! Have a great week!!

You're welcome, as always & the same to you, mass55th!