Leftist Political Terror Against Republicans Greenlighted by Biden and the Left

Geee

leftist-political-terror-against-republicans-greenlighted-by-biden-and-the-left
American Greatness

The leftist elites and their Democratic Party have perfected the tactic of political projection. Democrats attribute every despicable trait of their own and every evil act that they would do to their opponents. They are masters of the con. 

Here’s a short list. 

The Russia Collusion Hoax. They falsely accused President Trump of colluding with Russia when the real Russian colluders were Hillary Clinton, the Democratic National Committee, and a corrupt FBI. 

Ukrainian corruption. They impeached Trump over the bogus claim that he attempted to blackmail President Volodymyr Zelenskyy into investigating Hunter Biden’s Burisma corruption by withholding military aid. The truth? While he was vice president, Joe Biden was the real blackmailer. Biden publicly boasted that he had threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid to Ukraine unless its government prosecutor investigating his corrupt crack addict-pervert son was fired. “Well son of a bitch. He got fired.”

Election denial. Democrats smear and destroy all Americans who acknowledge the rigging of the 2020 election or question the integrity of the process. But it is Democrats who deny the results of almost every major election they lose. They celebrate defeated candidates such as Hillary Clinton who perpetually carries her 2016 election denial torch and Stacey Abrams who still masquerades as “governor” of Georgia. 

Projection is leftist standard operating procedure. 

In his dark and chilling speech on September 1, Joe Biden took Democrat projection to a new level. Biden declared “MAGA Republicans” (all 74 million Trump voters) to be “semi-fascists” and representative of the “party of political violence.” :snip:

1 hour ago, Geee said:
leftist-political-terror-against-republicans-greenlighted-by-biden-and-the-left
American Greatness

In his dark and chilling speech on September 1, Joe Biden took Democrat projection to a new level. Biden declared “MAGA Republicans” (all 74 million Trump voters) to be “semi-fascists” and representative of the “party of political violence.” 

Fascists? What word would you use to describe the following?

When someone (generally on The Left) drops the F bomb, I am reasonably certain They have No Clue of the history of *Fascism, or what it means.  OTOH when someone on The Right drops the F Bomb, I am reasonably certain They do know something of the history of Fascism, or what it means.

In other words (once again) its  not that The Left is dumber than the Right, its they are Ignorant. What is  worse is they have no interest in finding out. At least that is what i have found (as always I..Could..Be..Wrong)

* I  also question if the know much about the Other F Bomb. :D

"MSNBC The Televised Mental Institution"

Dave Rubin (world famous Homophobe)

There was a time 20 years ago...certainly 30 yeas ago, when this thinking(?) was relegated to the farthest fringes of The Left. That this is broadcast on a national TV program, operated by one of the Big Media companies, says a Great Deal about where we are as a society. 

IF someone on Fox News, News Max, One America News Network, Breitbart News, etc said this about Democrats (ie Kill The Democrats)...Fire Their Asses...Now

• 3 weeks later...