PART 1: Connecticut Public School Asst. Principal Admits Discrimination Against Catholic Candidates

Valin

veritasvisuals
Project Veritas

Aug 30, 2022 • Jeremy Boland, Assistant Principal of Cos Cob Elementary School:

(Snip)

Busy Hands Are Happy Hands. And Jimmy is Very Happy. :D

Greenwich first selectman seeking investigation after video suggests discrimination against Catholics, conservatives teachers

Christopher Keating Hartford Courant

Aug 31, 2022

HARTFORD — Greenwich First Selectman Fred Camillo called Wednesday for an investigation into the town’s hiring practices after a school administrator said in a video that he avoids hiring conservatives and Roman Catholics.

A former Republican state legislator, Camillo was responding to comments made by a Cos Cob School assistant principal in an undercover video that was made by Project Veritas, a controversial group that uses hidden-camera interviews on a variety of subjects.

“The Veritas video just released, and I see no reason to suspect it is not accurate, is shameful and needs a full investigation into not only this administrator, but the damage caused to applicants, past and present,’' Camillo said on his Facebook page. “Our kids deserve better. Our schools deserve better. Our town deserves better.’'

(Snip)

Project Veritas Targets Greenwich Schools with “Gotcha” Video

greenwichfreepress

Aug. 31 2022

(Snip)

It seems O’Keefe wasn’t done with Greenwich.

In Part 1 of the new Project Veritas hidden camera exposé, Jeremy Boland, assistant principal at Cos Cob School, is filmed without his knowledge during a chat with a woman in what appears to be a series of bars or restaurants. The video is labeled July 2022.

*In the heavily edited video, Boland talks about hiring “young” and “progressive” candidates for teaching positions. His most objectionable comments were against Catholics: “Protestants in this area are probably the most liberal. But if they’re Catholic – conservative…You don’t hire them.” And: “If someone is raised hardcore Catholic, it’s like, they’re brainwashed – you can never change their mindset.”

The Project Veritas feature story image shows four faces, with Mr. Boland’s face visible and three others blurred out, suggesting there are three other shoes to drop.

Meantime, texts and emails are flying across town.

(Snip)

Greenwich First Selectman Fred Camillo posted a comment on Facebook calling for a full investigation of Boland and review of hiring practices.

Camillo, who taught briefly at Port Chester High School, said, “As a former educator, and a former Cos Cob School student who grew up in the shadow of the building, this hits home. To think that Roman Catholic applicants may have applied for teaching positions and not received proper consideration due to their religion seems like something from a bygone era, not 2022.”

“Brainwashing and indoctrination have no place in halls of learning, or anywhere else, for that matter,” Camillo added. “The goal should always be education, not indoctrination.”

As the town waits on tenterhooks for additional videos to hit the internet, one wonders if people filmed without their consent or knowledge over the summer even remember what they thought were private conversations over a drink in a bar.

*Commenters on Facebook have asked if this undercover tactic is legal.

* What The Left Always Says.

Aug 31, 2022 Project Veritas Founder & CEO, James O'Keefe, attempts to obtain a comment from Cos Cob Elementary School Assistant Principal, Jeremy Boland who was caught on undercover footage discussing his discriminatory hiring practices and affinity for 'subtle' political messaging to students

7 hours ago, Valin said:

Project Veritas Targets Greenwich Schools with “Gotcha” Video

greenwichfreepress

Aug. 31 2022

(Snip)

It seems O’Keefe wasn’t done with Greenwich.

In Part 1 of the new Project Veritas hidden camera exposé, Jeremy Boland, assistant principal at Cos Cob School, is filmed without his knowledge during a chat with a woman in what appears to be a series of bars or restaurants. The video is labeled July 2022.

*In the heavily edited video, Boland talks about hiring “young” and “progressive” candidates for teaching positions. His most objectionable comments were against Catholics: “Protestants in this area are probably the most liberal. But if they’re Catholic – conservative…You don’t hire them.” And: “If someone is raised hardcore Catholic, it’s like, they’re brainwashed – you can never change their mindset.”

The Project Veritas feature story image shows four faces, with Mr. Boland’s face visible and three others blurred out, suggesting there are three other shoes to drop.

Meantime, texts and emails are flying across town.

(Snip)

Greenwich First Selectman Fred Camillo posted a comment on Facebook calling for a full investigation of Boland and review of hiring practices.

Camillo, who taught briefly at Port Chester High School, said, “As a former educator, and a former Cos Cob School student who grew up in the shadow of the building, this hits home. To think that Roman Catholic applicants may have applied for teaching positions and not received proper consideration due to their religion seems like something from a bygone era, not 2022.”

“Brainwashing and indoctrination have no place in halls of learning, or anywhere else, for that matter,” Camillo added. “The goal should always be education, not indoctrination.”

As the town waits on tenterhooks for additional videos to hit the internet, one wonders if people filmed without their consent or knowledge over the summer even remember what they thought were private conversations over a drink in a bar.

*Commenters on Facebook have asked if this undercover tactic is legal.

* What The Left Always Says.

Aug 31, 2022

* 4 hours ago

:thumbup:14k

1,882 Comments

Edited by Valin
Addendum

Sept. 1 2022

Prestigious NYC Private School Director Touts ‘Sneaking’ Her Political ‘Agenda’ into Classrooms: ‘Disrupt Wherever I Can’ … ‘I Felt Like a Double Agent’ … ‘Huge Contingent’ of White Boys ‘Are Just Horrible’

• Jennifer Norris, Director of Student Activities, Trinity School NYC: “I just keep trying to disrupt wherever I can. And now that I'm in this position, I have so many opportunities to do that.”

(Snip)

Sep 1, 2022 Connecticut Attorney General William Tong walks back condemnations of Project Veritas and launches Civil Rights investigation into Cos Cob Elementary School's (Greenwich, CT) Discriminatory Hiring Practices after release of The Secret Curriculum Part One

18 hours ago, Valin said:

Sept. 1 2022

Prestigious NYC Private School Director Touts ‘Sneaking’ Her Political ‘Agenda’ into Classrooms: ‘Disrupt Wherever I Can’ … ‘I Felt Like a Double Agent’ … ‘Huge Contingent’ of White Boys ‘Are Just Horrible’

• Jennifer Norris, Director of Student Activities, Trinity School NYC: “I just keep trying to disrupt wherever I can. And now that I'm in this position, I have so many opportunities to do that.”

(Snip)

Sep 2, 2022 James O’Keefe gives Trinity School NY Director of Student Activities the opportunity to comment on undercover recordings which show her boasting about sneaking a political agenda into school activities while disparaging students based on their race.

------------------------------

Interesting only  The NY Post covered this.

Sep 6, 2022 Project Veritas' Media Relations Manager fields questions from NewsNation about Parts 1 and 2 of the recent #TheSecretCurriculum videos exposing school administrators from New York City and Connecticut. Stay tuned for PART 3 launching today!

Sep 6, 2022 NYC Assistant Principal Becomes Second School Official to Reveal Discriminatory Hiring Practices, Child Indoctrination Strategy … If Candidates Answer ‘Diversity-Equity-Inclusion Question’ Incorrectly ‘They Are Just an Automatic Not Hire’

• Todd Soper, Grade K-4 Assistant Principal, Neighborhood Charter Schools, NYC Department of Education: “We have very specific questions, and ultimately our Diversity-Equity-Inclusion question, our DEI question is -- it's very telling if somebody has done a lot of work within themself, within the profession…if people don’t answer that question right, they are just an automatic not hire.”

(Snip)

21 hours ago, Valin said:

Sep 6, 2022 Project Veritas' Media Relations Manager fields questions from NewsNation about Parts 1 and 2 of the recent #TheSecretCurriculum videos exposing school administrators from New York City and Connecticut. Stay tuned for PART 3 launching today!

Sept. 7 2022

Sep 7, 2022 Megyn Kelly is joined by Project Veritas founder James O'Keefe to discuss what happens behind-the-scenes during his investigative reports into school administrators, backlash from the schools, why he says his tactics are just as ethical as traditional journalists, and more.

60 minutes/Dateline, 20/20, etc etc etc  All used to do this.

Sep 11, 2022 NYC Middle School Teacher Encourages Students to Engage in Political Violence: ‘Throw’ Bricks ‘At The People’ With Opposing Views • Ariane Franco, Middle School English Teacher, NYC Department of Education: “This is what I told my students. I was like, ‘Guys, there’s strategic ways to do this [protest].’ You want to…I brought up [a] crazy organization that have done this. Like, they chose which places to throw bricks in. They chose -- and they didn’t do it in their own neighborhood…They didn’t do it to black and brown communities. Doing it to our own community does not make sense.”

(Snip)

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the Larger Point. You may say Many Things About Greenwich Co.  MAGA country is NOT one of them.  Same thing about (say)  Loudoun County Va. These two (and others) are Real Deep Blue) and they are Pissed Off at this CRAP