vqYwlr9.jpg 

Click below for related story: 

mnM1Ioa.jpg  

skhpzzn.jpg 

2321389.gif 

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter R: 

yqHB6jR.jpg 

In Case You Missed It Dept.:  

The House January 6th Committee solicited testimony searching for evidence to nail Trump with a criminal referral. The day after Trump's funeral and burial, I can just see Democrats on the House Oversight Committee issuing an exhumation order to see how much more dirt they can dig up on Trump.  

The Automobile Club released new statistics Thursday giving the White House the bad news that gasoline prices at the pump have now doubled since Joe Biden was sworn in as the President of the United States. On hearing the news Biden ordered his staff to do better. So expect gas prices to quadruple.  

The New York Post showed an inflation chart likening President Biden's economy to the Jimmy Carter Era. Late at night, I've been watching DVDs of TV series in the Seventies. In those days, six million dollars could completely reconstruct a Bionic Man, and now it's barely enough to fill my gas tank.  

An L.A. Ford saleswoman wearing a Biden sticker took me on an F-150 test drive Sunday and she raved about ventilation ducts in the driver's seat that blow cool air to your butt in the summer and hot air to your butt in the winter. I told her this must be a Trump Truck because a Biden Truck would just blow smoke up your ass all year-round. The mile-long walk back to the dealership to get my car was worth it.  

ABC's Women of the View agreed to pay Kyle Rittenhouse twenty-two million dollars for calling him as a murderer after he shot three rioters who attacked him while he defended family property. Lesson learned. The difference between Kyle Rittenhouse and Pfizer is, Kyle's three shots were effective.  

Pamplona, Spain, this week is hosting the annual Running of the Bulls festival in which dozens of angry bulls chase young daredevil men through the winding city street for one mile. It's pure chaos. I know it sounds dangerous, but statistically it's safer than running the same distance through Chicago.  

The New York Post ran a chart graph showing the economic similarities of the Biden presidency to Jimmy Carter's. The problems are strikingly similar. The difference between the Jimmy Carter Era and the Joe Biden administration is that Hunter Crack has a better business model than Billy Beer.  

The New York Times released a devastating nationwide poll for the Biden administration Sunday in a survey which showed that sixty-four percent of registered Democratic voters would prefer for President Biden to sit out the next election. It could work. Biden sat out the last election and nearly won.  

U.S. Rep. Liz Cheney is in trouble in Wyoming thirty points behind her GOP primary. No one took Trump's Mideast withdrawal more angrily than the Cheneys and their defense industry allies. Liz constantly wears the look of someone who hates Donald Trump and hasn't told anybody in five minutes.  

Senator Elizabeth Warren sounded like a presidential candidate Tuesday issuing a manifesto to try to rein in the gun control gun industry. Her plan starts with the creation of federal gun licenses. Elizabeth Warren can claim only the government should own guns, but a real Indian would know better.  

Politico sounded the alarm to Democrats that Hispanics in Border States are turning Republican and voting conservative in alarming numbers in the latest elections. It appears Democrats are doing all they can to run Hispanics off. As of this week, the Republicans' favorite fast food restaurant is Taco Jill.  

Jill Biden apologized for referring to Americans of Mexican descent as San Antonio Tacos. If it gets any worse she'll explain that the San Antonio Taco reference was not about their nationality, it was to their gender. I guess if she were referring to Mexican men, she'd have said San Antonio Burritos.  

Iran's senior advisor to Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khameni announced on Al Jazeera network Sunday that Iran is now capable of making a nuclear bomb. It was inevitable once we put John Kerry in charge of stopping it. John Kerry couldn't stop a ketchup fight at the Heinz Family Picnic.  

President Biden refused comment on the media fire he received for fist bumping the Saudi Crown Prince on his oil-seeking trip to Saudi Arabia. The trip was an environmental setback as well. He'd have left a smaller carbon footprint if he'd flown to Texas and Oklahoma and begged Americans for oil.  

The White House stood by Kamala Harris's assertion in her speech to the NAACP on Tuesday in which she twice compared the Roe v. Wade overturn to slavery. Her third speechwriter in the last year and a half just resigned. Middle schools in Baltimore have a higher retention rate than this White House.  

-- Argus Hamilton 

CLJZgDx.jpg

Thanks for the Toons Pookie, and have a great week!! I'll be gone the whole week myself, and won't be online again until then.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mass55th said:

Thanks for the Toons Pookie, and have a great week!! I'll be gone the whole week myself, and won't be online again until then.

You're welcome, the same to you & enjoy your vacay, mass55th!

32 minutes ago, MISBAILEY said:

Thanks for the Monday toons Pookie! 😁

My pleasure, MISBAILEY!