John Rich Hits No. 1 On iTunes With Patriotic, Anti-Woke Song

Valin

listen-john-rich-hits-no-1-on-itunes-with-patriotic-anti-woke-song
The Daily Wire

Greg Wilson

Jul 23, 2022   

Country music superstar John Rich has hit the top of the charts with a hit song telling woke scolds precisely what to do with their “progress.”

The song, “Progress,” reached No. 1 on iTunes, edging out new releases from Billie Eilish and Lizzo, as well as “Running Up That Hill” by Kate Bush, which has returned to the charts after being featured on “Stranger Things.” The lyrics to Rich’s newest hit are chock full of messages for liberals and the Biden administration.

“They say building back better will make America great,” sings Rich, who is half of the legendary country music duo Big & Rich. “If that’s the wave of the future, all I’ve got to say, [is] stick your progress where the sun don’t shine. Keep your big mess away from me and mine. If you leave us alone, well, we’d all be just fine.

(Snip)

148,528 views Jul 21, 2022 "PROGRESS" by John Rich

:thumbup:12k

Petty much sums it up. I Do have some suggestions as to Where they can go, and what they can do when they get there.

• Like 2

Country star John Rich's song 'Progress' stays No. 1 week after release; acoustic celebration planned

FRIENDS! One week ago today I released my song #PROGRESS on Truth Social and Rumble...within 6 hours it was the #1 most downloaded song across all genres on Itunes. It REMAINS at #1 today thanks to all of the massive support from you all! I'm humbled by your support. #ThankYou

FY2iCrdWAAMkPWz?format=jpg&name=large