EXCLUSIVE: Florida woman who found Ashley Biden's diary in 'halfway house' is under FBI investigation......

Valin

Florida-woman-Ashley-Bidens-diary-investigation-selling-it.html
The Daily Mail

....for SELLING the journal in which president's daughter recalled 'showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)' and details of her drug and sex addiction

Jose Lambiet and Josh Boswell

09:11 EDT, 16 June 2022

• Aimee Harris is under investigation for selling Ashley Biden's diary after the president's daughter left it behind at a Palm Beach 'halfway house'
  • Previous reports claimed the Bidens reported it stolen in an alleged burglary, but DailyMail.com has learned Harris is not being investigated for theft   
  • 'It's her selling of the property that could be considered a crime. And the fact Ashley is the president's daughter kicks it to a different legal level,' a well-placed source said
  • Harris, 39, moved into a Palm Beach home and found the diary under the mattress shortly after Ashley moved back to Philadelphia in 2020 
  • She is said to have later passed the private journal around at a Republican fundraiser before selling it for $40,000 to right wing organization Project Veritas
  • The diary contained shocking and sensitive information, such as details about her chronic drug abuse, sex addiction, and being 'hyper-sexualized' in her youth
  • 'I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate),' she wrote in a January 2019 entry 

(Snip)

June 17 2022

'If that's not child molestation, it is definitely close': Tucker Carlson blasts Biden over daughter Ashley's diary admission that taking showers with him as a girl may have contributed to her sex addiction after DailyMail.com revealed the extract

• Tucker Carlson questioned why the FBI was investigating the alleged theft of a diary as it is not a federal crime
  • Carlson said: 'The answer lies in what's in the diary. Now we know what's in the diary' 
  • Ashley Biden allegedly wrote in a January 2019 entry: 'I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)' 
  • A Florida woman named Aimee Harris is under investigation for selling Ashley Biden's diary after the president's daughter left it behind at a 'halfway house'
  • Previous reports claimed the Bidens reported it stolen in an alleged burglary, but DailyMail.com has learned Harris is not being investigated for theft   
  • 'It's her selling of the property that could be considered a crime. And the fact Ashley is the president's daughter kicks it to a different legal level,' source said
  • Harris, 39, moved into a Palm Beach home and found the diary under the mattress shortly after Ashley moved back to Philadelphia in 2020 
  • She is said to have later passed the private journal around at a Republican fundraiser before selling it for $40,000 to right wing organization Project Veritas
  • The diary contained details about her chronic drug abuse, sex addiction, and being 'hyper-sexualized' in her youth

(Snip)

The O’Keefe Project: Tucker goes to town

Scott Johnson

June 20 2022

We have covered the FBI’s investigation of the case of Ashley Biden’s diary in a series of 17 posts under the heading of “The O’Keefe Project.” This is the eighteenth. I don’t think anyone has devoted as much attention to the story as we have. The collaboration of the FBI with the New York Times attracted my interest, but my judgment is that every aspect of the story merits attention. Something’s happening here.

(Snip)

What is the FBI doing? What makes this a federal case? Who inside the government is collaborating with the New York Times to publicize the case? It is disgusting and terrifying. The Times, by the way, hasn’t returned to the story since March (search here), when Michael Schmidt and Adam Goldman wrote about the government’s surveillance of Project Veritas. Schmidt and Goldman have served as the public relations arm of the national security establishment, as they did in the Times’s Pulitzer Award-winning performance in the Russia hoax.

(Snip)

Bold Mine For me this IS The Question.  This is not the pre-Obama FBI.

The O’Keefe Project: Whistleblower revisited

Scott Johnson

June 21 2022

The mind-boggling story of Ashley Biden’s diary disappears from the news for months at a time. I have sought to keep it front of mind and do what can be done to advance it. Touching base with Project Veritas yesterday, I came up empty. However, I was reminded of May’s whistleblower installment of the saga that had completely slipped my mind.

(Snip)

Additionally, the FBI categorized the investigation into an abandoned diary under Threat Band I, which is usually reserved for “threat issues that are likely to cause the greatest damage to national interests or public safety in the coming year.”

PV’s story reports that at the time of writing the FBI had not yet responded to a request for comment. I would guess they would say they can’t comment on an open investigation (and this one isn’t closing any time soon).

The O’Keefe Project: James O’Keefe writes

ScottJohnson

June 22 2022

(Snip)

In a fundraising appeal yesterday, James O’Keefe summarized the case so far from his perspective at the top of Project Veritas. I have edited out the pleas for money and otherwise slightly edited the form of the message below. I thought readers might find it of interest:

It has now been SEVEN months since the FBI illegally raided my home, and the homes of two of my journalists, over a personal diary belonging to the President’s daughter, Ashley Biden. It’s never been more apparent why they did.

It has now been CONFIRMED by multiple media outlets, including the Daily Mail, that the diary which Project Veritas legally possessed did, in fact, contain disturbing allegations. Allegations that Ashley Biden described as being, “Hyper-sexualized at a young age” and “inappropriate” showers with her father, Joe Biden.

Tucker Carlson recently pointed out the FBI was likely working on orders from none other than President Biden himself because he didn’t want this to ever see the light of day.

Since the ILLEGAL RAIDS happened back in November, we’ve had to spend MILLIONS of dollars defending ourselves and the First Amendment against a corrupt investigation. But the battle is far from over, and our legal costs continue to skyrocket.

As I am writing to you now, the FBI is still in possession of over FORTY-FIVE devices belonging to Project Veritas. We are still actively being investigated by the Department of Justice. They want to bleed us dry, shut us down, and stop the important work that we do.

If the FBI can do it to me and the brave journalists at Project Veritas, they can do it to anyone. No one is safe if the FBI can be weaponized against the people for the purpose of protecting the elite.

(Snip)

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Jun 5, 2023

BREAKING: ACLU Letter to federal court SIDES with our journalism in the Biden Diary case following the FBI raid of myself, reporters Eric Cochran and Spencer Meads’ home. ACLU cites “undisputed” facts. “Amici urge this Court to affirm that the First Amendment protects a reporter’s rights”.