Coffee Shop

Rheo

Obama letter to conservative: I’ve been quite respectful of you tea-baggers

Mary Katharine Ham

November 27, 2013

A Texas teacher sent a letter to President Obama about his opposition to Obamacare and got a hand-written letter in return.

I hope he had that handwriting analyzed by an expert first. If is really is real, $24,000 isn't nearly enough.

• Like 1

German policeman arrested in alleged cannibalism case

Stephanie Ott

November 29, 2013

(CNN) -- Police in Dresden, Germany, say they have arrested a 55-year-old police officer on suspicion of murdering and butchering a man he met on a cannibalism website.

The two men met on Zambian Meat, an Internet chat forum where people discuss their sexual and cannibalistic fantasies. Text messages and online chats revealed that the 59-year-old victim from Hanover asked to be killed, police said.

Dresden Police Chief Dieter Kroll said at a news conference: "The victim had been fantasizing about being killed and eaten since his youth."

(Snip)

blink.png

Bwahahahahahahahahaha! *gasp* bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Someone should post that completely objective article at The Onion.

I'm glad you mentioned the comments, @SrWoodchuck. They brought me back to normal.

But I feel really sorry for this man. I think he is sincere and truly believes what he wrote. He so badly wants a black man to be a successful president he has totally deluded himself. It's sad.

• Like 1

We need protection from Obama & his minions.....we need to feel safe that he can't screw us over & get away with it....we need something that is effective in keeping his diseased politics from contaminating us & our progeny..........

obamacondom1.jpg

That'll work. Wrap that rascal!

Video: Two minutes and you will understand Iran*

*A video that Barack Obama and his national security team should have watched before signing the horrendous nuclear deal with Iran in Geneva!

Obama+clown.jpg

The PoliticalCommentator via TheoSpark

Nov 30, 1993: Brady Bill signed into law

During a White House ceremony attended by James S. Brady, President Bill Clinton signs the Brady handgun-control bill into law. The law requires a prospective handgun buyer to wait five business days while the authorities check on his or her background, during which time the sale is approved or prohibited based on an established set of criteria.

(Snip)

joseph-stalin-smile.jpg

Good Start.

righteousmomma

I'm glad you mentioned the comments, @SrWoodchuck. They brought me back to normal.

But I feel really sorry for this man. I think he is sincere and truly believes what he wrote. He so badly wants a black man to be a successful president he has totally deluded himself. It's sad.

I agree Nickydog. The writer is too blindly loyal to the color of skin. While understandable it is not a comforting thought. What I find scariest is that the guy is a "teacher"

With a world view/perspective like his there is little hope for young skulls filled with mush that come under his influence directly or indirectly.

SpaceX Hits Second Glitch in Satellite Launch, Pushes Takeoff to Monday

Tamarra Kemsley

Nov 30, 2013

SpaceX's second attempt in a week to launch an SES satellite aboard its unmanned Falcon 9 rocket failed Thursday due to a technical glitch, both companies reported.

According to SES, which operates a fleet of 54 geostationary satellites, Monday's takeoff was delayed when SpaceX officials detected "unexpected readings" in its rocket's liquid oxygen system.

Thursday, SpaceX founder Elon Musk tweeted saying they had called a manual abort. "Better to be paranoid and wrong," he said.

The PayPal co-founder and Telsa Motors CEO offered more details via Twitter two days later, saying they had identified the problem and were planning on a launch sometime Monday evening.

(Snip)