Election Day Live Thread

Rheo

I'm here, no dial up. I'm back on the wagon, so Obama should be quaking. I took out Kerry when he was way ahead in the exit polls in 2004! :lol:

ps. I love the concept of "Cargo Cults."

NYTimes has a great web tool for iPad. It shows the country and starts lighting up states with results shaded red/blue as they are coming in and then bright red or blue as they are called. You can tap and drill down on states and counties to see how state is going.

AP making it's first calls: Reps. Dan Burton and Mike Pence (Rs) reelected in Indiana.//from Twitter// #APVote2010

tv-and-pills-crop.jpg

Helping hand for the Lefties

Wow! Pepper, always there to share. sniff sniff I am deeply touched by your offer of help to our brothers and sister in the Democrat party.

I'm here, no dial up. I'm back on the wagon, so Obama should be quaking. I took out Kerry when he was way ahead in the exit polls in 2004! :lol:

I knew we could count on you to help out! :lol:

AP making it's first calls: Reps. Dan Burton and Mike Pence (Rs) reelected in Indiana.//from Twitter// #APVote2010

shoutHelping hand for the Lefties

Wow! Pepper, always there to share. sniff sniff I am deeply touched by your offer of help to our brothers and sister in the Democrat party.

shoutValin, like you, I am concerned about them as fellow humans.

{{{{{{{{{{{{group hug}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I knew we could count on you to help out! :lol:

I do what I can. ;)

Our polls are jammed. Mr Geee was working in the next county over(Waukesha) and they were also jammed. This is a good sign cause the suburbs have to make up for any fraud in Milwaukee!

True North: Election Integrity Threatened, Media Worries About Conspiracy Theories Instead

Gary Gross

Tuesday, 02 November 2010 15:21

I just participated in a conference call with Minnesota Republican Party Chairman Tony Sutton and Republican Party of Minnesota Council Tony Trimble regarding reports of malfunctioning scanning machines.

According to Chairman Sutton, they had received reports of malfunctioning machines and reports that ballots that hadn't scanned properly weren't being stored properly while the machines were being fixed.

Reporters from MPR, WCCO and the Star Tribune questioned whether the reports were overblown, had been verified by the Republican Party, were being reported by Minnesota Majority activists or if these reports were being used to lay the groundwork for an appeal if the vote doesn't go the Republicans' way.

(Snip)

Afterwards, the DFL posted this tweet:

MNGOP claims are completely fabricated.

My first question for DFL Chairman Melendez is how he knows this. Did he send people out to these specific polling places or did the DFL call these polling places and accepted the judges' or pollwatchers' word that they weren't experiencing any difficulties?

If the DFL didn't do either of those things, how can they make such a definitive statement? What are they basing their statement on?

UPDATE: I just got a call from the MNGOP saying that they've received a letter from Secretary of State Ritchie's office stating that there are legitimate problems, thereby totally refuting the DFL's statement.

Poor Alvin Greene. Wonder if he'll be on WBT tomorrow morning.

Ha. That was the most bizarre story. The dems were steamed.

Drudge says exit polls indicate Boxer will win in CA - but the polls are still open for 4 hours!! $@#%^!&*! exit polls!!

They should be banned. I won't believe it til the REAL votes are counted. Still, would it surprise anyone if CA voted for more unemployment, more taxes, more regulation, less freedom and a lower standard of living?

I !$@^#(!)*^&!^!!! HATE the people in this state. I wish I could 'punt', but I can't. !@@#@$@*&^$%$*))!!!!

Poor Alvin Greene. Wonder if he'll be on WBT tomorrow morning.

Ha. That was the most bizarre story. The dems were steamed.

DARN! and me being fresh out of sympathy!

Polling place well organized. For some reason they break it up by neighborhoods and each has its own machines. No one in line and I went right through. They said turnout was rather heavy. Fifty percent of my hood voted. For a mid-term that is an incredible number. Hope they all voted right. Little over an hour to find out.

Drudge says exit polls indicate Boxer will win in CA - but the polls are still open for 4 hours!! $@#%^!&*! exit polls!!

They should be banned. I won't believe it til the REAL votes are counted. Still, would it surprise anyone if CA voted for more unemployment, more taxes, more regulation, less freedom and a lower standard of living?

I !$@^#(!)*^&!^!!! HATE the people in this state. I wish I could 'punt', but I can't. !@@#@$@*&^$%$*))!!!!

Do I detect a hint of disgruntlement?