How long does it take for Obama to acknowledge the blindingly obvious?

Pepper

"And if somehow [Al Qaeda] appointed a black African in charge of, I don't know, blowing up the girls schools, we'd be OK with that?" -- CK

president-obama-brings-special-guest-job-summit?page=1
Fox News:

There's a lot here in a few words by Charles Krauthammer. You will not find it readily in the MSM.

July 14, 2010 Transcript Special Report with Bret Baier

FULL TRANSCRIPT HERE

July 14, 2010 Transcript Special Report with Bret Baier

EXCERPTsnip

BAIER: Charles, you remember the back-and-forth that Attorney General Eric Holder had on Capitol Hill, asked repeatedly about radical Islam, and he refused to say it.

KRAUTHAMMER: I think the fact that the president used it now is evidence of the answer to the question, how long does it take for the president to acknowledge the blindingly obvious? The answer is 18 months.

I found a more interesting element in the interview when [Obama] said Al Qaeda doesn't respect African life. I mean, it doesn't respect Indonesian life, Pakistani life, Iraqi life, American life. What -- of course it doesn't respect African life, but it's not because of race.

It doesn't respect anyone or any organization, any people who won't accept the extreme interpretation of Islam and the bringing on of the one rule under Sharia.

So the administration spokesman tried to explain that by saying what [Obama] meant about Africans is that Al Qaeda only uses them in lower-level operations.

BAIER: As cannon fodder --

KRAUTHAMMER: That's an odd statement. Is our complaint against Al Qaeda is not practicing affirmative action in executive hiring? That it's not diverse enough in the executive suites in the case of Pakistan?

And if somehow [Al Qaeda] appointed a black African in charge of, I don't know, blowing up the girls schools, we'd be OK with that?

LIASSON: Charles --

KRAUTHAMMER: Look, this is ridiculous. It's bad enough if you don't use direct language. This is idiocy. And I say it with the utmost respect. I can't understand how you can have an administration official explaining that in those absurd terms.

snip

Shamelessly bumping my own thread.

KRAUTHAMMER: That's an odd statement. Is our (Obama's) complaint against Al Qaeda is not practicing affirmative action in executive hiring? That it's not diverse enough in the executive suites in the case of Pakistan?

And if somehow [Al Qaeda] appointed a black African in charge of, I don't know, blowing up the girls schools, we'd be OK with that?