WaPo Glorifies Antifa In Fashion Spread That Tries, Fails To Make Bike Helmets Sexy

Valin

wapo-glorifies-antifa-in-fashion-spread-that-tries-fails-to-make-bike-helmets-sexy

Tristan Justice

August 10, 2020

The Washington Post published a glowing photo essay on Saturday featuring Antifa protestors in Portland showing off their riot gear. The article fawns over the anarchists’ courage to maintain a months-long assault on the city in the name of social justice, violently attacking federal agents and holding public property under siege.

The piece, authored by Post protest reporter Marissa Lang prominently highlights testimony from several Portland activists sharing their one-sided experiences painting police as violent agents an oppressive state with no mention of word “riot” where protestors have sowed more than 70 days of perpetual unrest, including attempts to burn down a federal courthouse.

According to Lang, protestors merely “directed their anger at the federal courthouse where they broke windows and tagged the building with bright paint” which provoked White House action to send in federal law enforcement to quell the chaos.

Despite conceding that “federal agents and police officers say” they’ve been subject to violent attacks by demonstrators, Lang goes on to attribute that much of the violence is instigated by white supremacists seeking to exploit the crisis.

(Snip)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

From The Washington Pest story

Mischa, 31: “I am protesting because it is unacceptable and wrong on so many levels to have a police force that the majority of citizens are afraid of. I am opposed to the existence of the police in their current form of a culturally corrupt, armed, cruel and tyrannical force that patrols the streets and instills fear into the people.”
6a3db6b0280df763f009a49a3b26d6172aa66914
07efdb07eea35ced3b1571f2be506410559f379f

31, I wonder if that is his age or IQ?