Susan Rice Gives a Pathetic Excuse for Her 2012 Benghazi Disinformation Tour

Geee

susan-rice-gave-a-pathetic-excuse-for-her-benghazi-disinformation-tour-n771604

:snip:In an interview with The Atlantic’s Edward-Isaac Dovere, she addressed this liability head on.

Dovere: The Sunday-show appearances around the Benghazi attack have become so much of your public identity. Your mother actually warned you not to do it, and thought Hillary Clinton should have instead. In the end, that became an issue getting in your way to be Obama’s secretary of state, and continues to be an issue Republicans attack you over now.

Rice: She said, “Why you?” And I said, “The White House asked me to do it.” And she’s like, “Well, where’s Hillary?” And I said that she’d been asked, but declined. And I presumed—I hadn’t had this conversation with her—that she had had an extraordinarily draining week, having lost four Americans in an American overseas facility, and all the pain and trauma that that entails for the people of the State Department, for the families, for everybody. But I agreed, as a team player. And her instinct was, “I smell a rat. You shouldn’t do it.” And I said, “Mom, don’t be ridiculous. I’ve done this many times before.” She was absolutely right.

You got that? Susan Rice is trying to deflect responsibility for lying to the American people multiple times after the 2012 Benghazi attacks by saying she didn’t want to do it in the first place, and only agreed to because she was being a team player. She was being set up to take the fall!

:snip:

Susan Rice, Benghazi & the Spygate Scandal

As the rest of Washington sleeps in terms of political corruption investigations, Judicial Watch continues. We just released the sworn deposition answers of Susan Rice,” Fitton stated in last week’s Weekly Update. 

When it comes to Susan Rice’s involvement in the Benghazi scandal, “you might not be surprised to learn that Susan Rice can’t remember much.” As you might recall, Susan Rice was Obama’s National Security Advisor and U.N. Ambassador. Judicial Watch investigations have documented her unmasking requests for General Flynn, as well as her broader involvement in the January 2017 Oval Office meetings, which are believed to have established the groundworks for Spy Gate. As per her involvement in the Obama Admin’s Benghazi cover-up, much remains to be discovered, according to Fitton. 

(Snip)