pookie18

Today's Toons 7/31/20

10 posts in this topic

Gj8hIFY.jpg 

Click below for Tony's toons:
283390_image.jpg  

BXwuAOE.jpg 

bWZxWjb.gif 

241761.png 

yeti-nadler-riots.jpg 

vt1GS27.jpg 

pback-biden-women-succeed.jpg 

eDbFS1k.gif 

MZbUOnf.jpg 

ktrqesY.jpg 

b1235556d25cbc65.png 

2020.7.26-January-Surprise.jpg 

zaopjtU.jpg 

b7e896719ca465fa.jpg 

Mq8iTBd.gif 

283486_image.jpg 

E5xZRix.jpg 

SSQUixX.png 

zSd1MrX.jpg 

283469_image.jpg 

aWDiGPo.jpg 

sc770yQ.jpg 

pback-lightfoot-out-of-state-guns.jpg 

Click below for related story:
283474_image.jpg  

bernieinjoemask2webcr-7-27-20_orig.png 

6EKZtPr.jpg 

wonderland-nyc-vs-chi-murder-rates.jpg 

Click below for related story:
ph7vETr.png  

RNqydeE.jpg 

1857724.gif 

LXSP5tZ.jpg 

MduxdzP.jpg 

kfLXjAK.jpg 

RKRRh0m.jpg 

nGwdmq5.jpg 

rCqZjyJ.jpg 

aDsfDLf.jpg 

CM6E3GZ.jpg 

jQZR89V.jpg 

ET3legt.jpg 

YMWhnED.jpg 

f3693b_bc8eeb60c0474b2d8f38355c25fc3549~ 

uU8q5aj.jpg 

283473_image.jpg 

EYIlb1m.jpg 

oJwn8em.jpg 

FXbbl9I.jpg 

4us15Ga.jpg 

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter T: 
ky58ScM.gif 

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

Vladimir Putin joins Antifa; immediately wins Nobel Peace Prize 

'Trump Might Not Accept The Results Of The 2020 Election,' Says ... 

Portland Police Raise Millions By Letting Citizens Throw Tear Gas At Antifa For $5 A Pop  

uEOtJih.jpg

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for another week of great toons Pookie. :-0

tgif polar.jpg

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ANOTHER WEEK OF FUN AND GAMES , MASKS AND POLITICIANS TELLING US WHAT TO DO !  SURE DO APPRECIATE POOKIES TOON'S.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the Toons Pookie, and have a great weekend!!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Especially loved the "in-joke" between Trump and Pence. "The United Nations orders Trump to..." Mike's right, it's always funny! And I have to get a stack of Trump Stickers to deploy onto rioter's cars during "peaceful protests."

Meanwhile, I'm a year older today, and happy to reminded to honor my spouse of nearly 50 years (lest my death be recorded as due to COVID-19). Have a great weekend, Pookie, and get ready to take us up the next hump in the roller-coaster ride of 2020 next week. Thanks!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Reiuxcat said:

Thanks for another week of great toons Pookie. :-0

tgif polar.jpg

You're welcome, Rcat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Oralee said:

ANOTHER WEEK OF FUN AND GAMES , MASKS AND POLITICIANS TELLING US WHAT TO DO !  SURE DO APPRECIATE POOKIES TOON'S.

Glad you like 'em, Oralee!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, mass55th said:

Thanks for the Toons Pookie, and have a great weekend!!

My pleasure & the same to you, mass55th!

 

6 hours ago, DrPatReads said:

Especially loved the "in-joke" between Trump and Pence. "The United Nations orders Trump to..." Mike's right, it's always funny! And I have to get a stack of Trump Stickers to deploy onto rioter's cars during "peaceful protests."

Meanwhile, I'm a year older today, and happy to reminded to honor my spouse of nearly 50 years (lest my death be recorded as due to COVID-19). Have a great weekend, Pookie, and get ready to take us up the next hump in the roller-coaster ride of 2020 next week. Thanks!

Happy birthday, you're welcome, as always & the same to you, DrPatReads!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now