6 Ways To Raise A Patriot

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
6-ways-to-raise-a-patriot

6 Ways To Raise A Patriot

What’s the most patriotic thing you can do right now? Raise a patriot! 

By Rachel Campos-Duffy

JULY 4, 2020

One silver lining of recent political and cultural upheaval is that parents are finally waking up to the indoctrination of their children. I’ve always known my kids’ schools were liberal, but it wasn’t until COVID-19 homeschooling began that I discovered my son’s high school curriculum included Chinese communist propaganda videos.

I sat at my kitchen counter with my jaw open as we watched an assigned video justifying and promoting the Chinese Communist Party’s inhumane population control policies with zero counterpoint materials or critical thinking required. When my son offered an opposing point of view on Google Classroom for his fellow students to consider, his teacher removed the comment.

When that’s happening in small town Wausau, Wisconsin, why should we be surprised by how easily Black Lives Matter (BLM) hijacked the public’s righteous anger over George Floyd’s murder, becoming the most powerful and potent force in American politics overnight? For decades, Marxist organizations, including BLM, have been tilling the soil while parents slept. :snip: