Thoughts from the ammo line

Valin

thoughts-from-the-ammo-line-331.php

Scott Johnson

July 3 2020

Ammo Grrrll makes another EXCELLENT CHOICE! She writes:

I have dim but fond memories of eating in a restaurant. And part of that pleasure is being complimented on my unique ability to pick a quality item from a menu. When presented with the evening’s specials by oral recitation, for instance, I am able to weigh the options of “Roast Loin of Pork” (no), “Filet Mignon in a Blueberry Reduction” (no, just no), and “Colorado lamb chops with Garlic and Rosemary.”

“I will have the lamb chops, please.”

And then I hear those magic words, “EXCELLENT CHOICE, Ma’am!”

(Snip)

“I am a 25-year old man who just got my main girlfriend pregnant. I already have one Baby Mama, who was just a one-night stand, but I actually kind of love this other girl. What should I do – stick around for a few months, or maybe get, like, married, or what?”

Democrats: “Getting trapped in a cis-normative relationship in which you assume full responsibility for a wife and new baby is stupid. You can terminate the baby or cut and run and the government will be your girlfriend’s baby daddy! This will turn her into the most reliable Democrat voter on earth. Why should YOU do what the taxpayers should do in a fair world? You are OWED this. Never doubt that. No hurry, though. You can still decide on the termination option when labor pains are 3 minutes apart.”

Trump Voter: “Marriage is an excellent choice! Yes, having irresponsible sex was a mistake, but now a baby is on the way, and it is not too late to do the right thing. Many a lasting and happy family has been formed when people from fine families have found themselves in a similar situation. Congratulations on taking the first step toward becoming a responsible man. As an added bonus, by getting married you will have taken one of the surest paths to tilting the odds toward a secure financial future.”

“I am a 42-year old white woman named Karen Karenina. I live on alimony in the large suburban house I got in the second divorce. I have multiple degrees, but I don’t work. It’s a personal statement to protest womyn only making 79% of what men make......(Snip)