Civil rights attorney Leo Terrell attacks BLM movement for racism, how it plays the Democratic Party: 'This is not 1960'

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
civil-rights-attorney-attacks-blm

Civil rights attorney Leo Terrell joined "Life, Liberty & Levin" Sunday night, where he blasted the Black Lives Matter movement as racist.

What are the details?

Host Mark Levin spoke with Terrell about the Black Lives Matter movement, the state of the Democratic Party, and the treatment of law enforcement in 2020.

Terrell expressed his disappointment with the party, which he says has propped up presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden as some sort of savior.

"I'm frustrated and disappointed in the Democratic Party and the left," he insisted. "t really started a couple of weeks ago when Joe Biden made that comment, that awful comment, that insulting comment that if you vote Republican, you ain't black. ... That statement was condescending and insulted every African American and every American."

He also pointed out that the Democratic Party should be ashamed for not calling out rioting, looting, and murder during the protests that followed the death of George Floyd by Minneapolis police officers.

"[Y]ou have the ultimate insult of talking about defunding the police," Terrell later added. "I may criticize bad police officers, because Mark, 97 or 98% of the officers are great. They protect you and I at two or three in the morning. And 2 or 3% — like the George Floyd situation — horrible. But my goodness, to defund the police? To take away law and order?"

He also warned that the Black Lives Matter movement has the 2020 Democratic Party in the palm of its hand.

"Democrats will not criticize Black Lives Matter," Terrell explained. "Black Lives Matter is disingenuous. Why? Because there's only certain black lives that they care about. ... It is certain blacks that they care about to profiteer the black community."

________

Some black lives matter more than other black lives...