Multiple MN Cities Make Masks Mandatory, Walz Considers Statewide Requirement

Valin

multiple-mn-cities-make-masks-mandatory-walz-considers-statewide-requirement

"I oftentimes say everything is on the table. That one’s coming up."

Judah Torgerud

July 1, 2020

Rochester and Edina have implemented forms of mask-wearing mandates, and Governor Walz has not ruled out the possibility for statewide regulation.

While Rochester, Edina, and the University of Minnesota have all decided on various requirements, Mankato’s City Council will vote on whether to do the same. While in Rochester the requirement is currently limited to city facilities, the mayor is open to widening the ruling. Governor Walz is also open to increasing regulations.

“… and our administration has been very clear about this, I oftentimes say everything is on the table. That one’s coming up,” said Walz on Monday. “It has become much more of a political or an ideological decision than it is a scientific decision to wear the mask.”

Walz also cited that businesses have encouraged the mandate, “And I hear from businesses, the businesses seem to think if the state mandated it just makes it easier on them. *They don’t have to get into a fight with the customer at the door.”

(Snip)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Tim Walz can kiss my Rosy Red Rectum....no tongue.

* Tell me i HAVE to wear a mask, and words WILL be spoken. Harsh Words and at a loud volume. Starting with Your Mama...and degenerating rather rapidly from there.

th?id=OIP.1204PbOrVFTSqfrWzlFQhAHaKp%26p