The Russia-Taliban Bounty Story Is Fake News

Geee

you-have-to-doubt-the-russia-taliban-bounty-story

RUSH: Now, this Taliban story. Folks, I’m gonna go out on a limb here. I really think this so-called news about Russia offering to pay the Taliban — you know, this bounty story out there that Trump says he didn’t know anything about. I really think that… There’s nothing in the news media that’s true anymore. You have to constantly remember this. There’s nothing that’s true.

You cannot rely on the first take of anything you see in the Washington Post, New York Times, CNN, and so I don’t. And my suspicion is aroused at every one of these stories that has supposedly bombshell, end-of-the-road news for Trump. So this news about Russia offering to pay the Taliban a bounty, I think it’s a leak. I think it comes from Democrat political operatives to hurt Trump.

In fact, I wouldn’t suspect… What’s this news doing out here now? None of these figures are in the news. I think this news goes way, way back to March. They didn’t want this news to be buried by the coronavirus news when it was new, and the shutdown was new, and the lockdown was new, ’cause this doesn’t make any sense at all.

Now Pelosi is right back at it. If there is any doubt now, Pelosi is using this fake story to revive the Russia conspiracy story again, the theories that the Trump campaign “meddled in the election,” that Trump is “an agent” of Putin. She’s using this to say, “Trump didn’t know anything about it. He said he didn’t know anything about it.”

So if Putin wants to pay a bounty for killing American soldiers and Trump looks the other way, this fits right in with the fact that they will not give up on this meddling and conspiracy story. She was on This Week yesterday, ABC, and said she didn’t believe Trump’s denial that he was briefed on the plot. Instead, he wasn’t briefed. She said she believed that Russia is blackmailing Trump. (impression) “This is as bad as it gets.:snip: