238075.png

WbI87Sa.jpg

7XDK2DU.jpg

ZzOmKZp.jpg

NNFXNeU.gif

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter T:
ky58ScM.gif

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

Cook County in Illinois reported that Chicago has now recorded ten thousand cases of Corona Virus in the past month. The city has come to a complete stop. There are no two ways about it, COVID-19 is the biggest crisis to alter Chicago's way of life since the bullet shortage of 1945.

The White House Task Force addressed reporters and indicated that the numbers of virus infections seem to have peaked. They praised Americans for keeping social distance and getting tested. Bernie Sanders pulled out of the race after he tested negative for president.

Bernie Sanders halted his presidential campaign but requested that his delegates remain loyal to him leading up to the convention so he can bargain with whichever nominee the DNC selects. He's used to it by now. Every four years around this time, Bernie celebrates Passed Over.

Democratic National Committee records showed that Bernie Sanders raised one hundred and sixty-seven million dollars in his year-long quest for the nomination. He's taken the party to the left. Joe Biden complimented Sanders saying he always liked his white suits and chicken.

The Centers for Disease Control was forced to roll out new numbers saying how COVID-19 is infecting Americans by race, class and gender. It's interesting to see that statistics show that COVID-19 hits men a lot more than it infects women. In other words, Bruce Jenner got out just in time.

CNN last week stopped airing President Trump's daily press conferences, accusing Trump of hogging network airtime as a free campaign ad. Don't get the wrong impression, journalistically speaking, CNN is very much in favor of covering Donald Trump. With a pillow, until he stops moving.

President Trump expressed wariness about allowing every American to vote by mail in the fall election, citing the possibility of vote-counting fraud. The Democratic Party position is clear. If Stormy collusion quid-pro-quo Corona-Gate doesn't bring Trump down, then let's try voting by mail.

Dr. Fauci expressed gratitude for the public's response to social distancing and self-isolation Monday as new statistics came out that startled me. I admit I didn't take the virus that seriously until today. The CDC just announced the COVID-19 death toll could surpass the Clinton body count.

Bernie Sanders arranged on Monday to appear on TV with Joe Biden from separate locations so he could endorse Joe and allow us to enjoy watching Bernie and Biden going back and forth at each other on split screen. I haven't seen Sesame Street in years. They finally came out of the balcony.

The White House had to cancel the annual Easter Egg Roll and Easter Egg Hunt enjoyed by children on the White House lawn Monday. It's times like this when the Democrats can make their best case for their candidate. Joe Biden is the only candidate who can hide his own Easter Eggs.

Senator Bernie Sanders appeared on a televised video conference with Joe Biden Monday and heartily endorsed the former vice president for election in November. Biden looked a little tired on camera. The day before was Easter, and Joe was up half of the night waiting for the Trick or Treaters.

The White House Task Force was happy about new numbers Monday when they told reporters that thanks to testing, home isolation and social distancing, the virus casualties are going down. They just devised a new test called The Epstein. It checks your cells only once every twenty-four hours.

Joe Biden wrapped up the nomination this week with endorsements from Barack Obama, Bernie and Liz Warren. Comedians love this guy. Joe Biden's mind is like a web browser, nineteen tabs are open, eighteen tabs are frozen and he doesn't know where the music is coming from.

Barack Obama leaped into the 2020 campaign, recording a video in Washington, D.C., in which he endorsed Joe Biden after they had a memorable exchange over the phone. Earlier that morning, Barack had called Joe to tell him he was endorsing him. Joe's question was, for what?

President Trump cut off the WHO until we see if it helped China cover up the lethal nature of corona virus. Eating bats started it and now it looks like only herd immunity can end it. Before it broke out, Ozzy Osborne was the sickest man alive and by next year he could be the last man standing.

Governor Gavin Newsom said restrictions won't end soon, keeping everyone's business future at the whim of the governing class. Thanks to politics, we'll always have COVID-19. Every time the Republicans come close to eradicating it, the Democrats will put it on the Endangered Species List.

Wall Street stocks held firm this week due to the expected bounce-back as well as hot current market performers. It's like the Wild West. The numbers aren't in yet, but the National Retailers Association is still trying to compute which sold out faster this week, toilet paper or Bernie Sanders.

President Trump backtracked and stated that re-opening the economy will be decided by states. Trump's critics accused him of acting like Hitler this week while they say he didn't act enough like Hitler in February. It seems no one can ever agree on what is the right amount of Hitler.

-- Argus Hamilton

Xgh4kY4.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Oralee said:

FINALLY, MONDAY, AND POOKIES TOONES RETURN . GLAD YOU ARE BACK.

Glad to be here, Oralee!

COFS* and America's Top Model... rolling, man, rolling!

I freely admit the Venice Beach Skate Park cartoon puzzled me. I had missed This Story!  [facepalm] California...

I'm happy to stand in line for Pookie's Toons, Pookie!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DrPatReads said:

COFS* and America's Top Model... rolling, man, rolling!

I freely admit the Venice Beach Skate Park cartoon puzzled me. I had missed This Story!  [facepalm] California...

I'm happy to stand in line for Pookie's Toons, Pookie!

& I'm happy that you're a regular viewer (& witty too)!

I think that Newsom sanded all CA skate parks, but it didn't always work out the way he expected:

https://www.insider.com/dirt-bikers-take-over-california-skate-park-filled-with-sand-2020-4

• Like 2

Just now, mass55th said:

Thanks for the Toons Pookie!! Have a great week!!

My pleasure & the same to you, mass55th!

areyoukiddingme

Reds & Blues, (RE: free education) great application of circular logic.

I've been reading you for months, time to comment.

I almost joined during the "best cartoon" competition. I think that the one that deserves to be posted every day is the Venezuela timeline.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, areyoukiddingme said:

Reds & Blues, (RE: free education) great application of circular logic.

I've been reading you for months, time to comment.

I almost joined during the "best cartoon" competition. I think that the one that deserves to be posted every day is the Venezuela timeline.

Welcome to The Right Reasons, @areyoukiddingme! Now you'll be able to participate in this year's best cartoon voting...

• Like 1