WATCH: CBS News Posts Fraudulent Video Of ICU Nurse Crying Over Poor Working Conditions

Valin

cbs-news-posts-fraudulent-video-icu-nurse-crying-over-poor-working-conditions

Chrissy Clark

April 6, 2020

CBS News posted a video of a nurse who claimed she quit her job after being asked to work in a coronavirus ICU without a face mask.

“America is not prepared, and nurses are not being protected,” said the ICU nurse in the video. “I quit my job today. I went into work and I was assigned to a COVID patient on an ICU unit that has been converted to a designated COVID unit. None of the nurses are wearing masks.”

The video now appears to be inaccurate. Instead of verifying the legitimacy of the video, CBS added background music and captions to highlight a woman who lied about her workplace situation. The woman, who goes by Imaris on social media, has a prominent following on Instagram.

(Snip)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More On Twitter

On A Related Note.

Apr. 7 2020

ID 2020 I hate to go all wacko on ya (I really Really do hate to) but............

"16Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.18This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666."

Rev. 13: 16-18

What Could Possibly Go Wrong? Are the words that come to mind.