Former Senate Staffer Who Opposes Trump Accuses Biden of Sexual Assault

Geee

news

A former Senate staffer for Joe Biden has credibly accused the Democrat of sexual assault, but you wouldn’t know it if you relied in the corporate media for your news.

Tara Reade described the alleged sexual misconduct in a graphic interview this week with lefty podcaster Katie Halper.

She first brought up Biden’s inappropriate touching last April, saying he did things like “put his hand on my shoulder and run his finger up my neck” when she worked in his Senate office in 1993. “I would just kind of freeze and wait for him to stop doing that,” Reade told the Union.

She said that she left her job on bad terms in August of 1993 after she refused to serve drinks to Biden “because he liked her legs.”

“My life was hell,” Reade said. “This was about power and control. I couldn’t get a job on the Hill.”

A friend of Reade’s at the time confirmed to the Union that Reade relayed the story shortly after the incidents occurred.

“Back then, back there, things just happened,” the friend said.

Reade is one of several women who came forward last year to accuse Biden of inappropriate touching.

Former Nevada State Assemblywoman Lucy Flores said Biden approached her at a 2014 campaign rally and kissed the back of her head.
A second woman, Amy Lappos, said Biden touched her face and rubbed noses with her at a 2009 fundraiser.

Caitlyn Caruso said Biden put his hand on her thigh and hugged her at a university event. D.J. Hill said Biden in 2012 touched her shoulder before moving his hand down her back.:snip: