pookie18

Today's Toons 3/24/20

12 posts in this topic

031720_DemocratWhiteOldMen_COLOR.jpg

URNfVU6.jpg

02K2QFm.jpg

qdPOyiK.jpg

Click below for related story:
274630_image.jpg

vvI0WQu.jpg

236394.png

fnEDJ2x.jpg

Click below for related story:
warmingdragon3webcr-3-18-20_orig.png

miy5vIL.jpg

1805739.gif

lK49uQG.jpg

2PtdO5J.jpg

mjK1JqS.gif

QBOiUqT.gif

M6DnB75.jpg

4mjNeNQ.jpg

trump-magic-wand.jpg

Click below for related story:
liberals-names-coronavirus.jpg

d9RpDke.jpg

Click below for Tony's toons:
274749_image.jpg

thWY0XG.jpg

Click below for related story:
274885_image.jpg

Bkf8tkq.jpg

Zp8Ccwt.jpg

csL9KBS.jpg

274796_image.jpg

0I8jZC2.gif

236411.png

u6KopDL.jpg

236397.png

xl6pN1S.jpg

0gJQS83.jpg

GP6jHAJ.jpg

UrA8LK8.gif

A7x5a8d.jpg

236451.png

xSqc7lu.jpg

aEJpGq7.jpg

joe-distance.png

1807973.gif

aM1Ozso.jpg

Click below for related audio:
niSDLYj.jpg

fearitselfgong2webcr-3-19-20_orig.png

z56Incu.jpg

W9cmHQ2.jpg

274850_image.jpg

LZT7FJ8.png

1806239.gif

This Thread Brought To You By The Letters C & L:
X3KNqEG.jpg

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

Biden To Defy CDC Warning To Stop Touching Other People's Faces

Trump Cancels 2020 Election Over Coronavirus Concerns

CDC recommends rationing toilet paper in preparation for a Bernie Sanders presidency

Bernie: 'We Must Seize The Means Of Toilet Paper Production'

nOOjRQS.jpg

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Outstanding Collection!  The coronavirus has inspired some talent.  -Ron

likeometer5star.jpg.14f1b5ab57d4ab67ddf98fdb7a4faedf.jpg

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, rdoughty said:

Outstanding Collection!  The coronavirus has inspired some talent.  -Ron

likeometer5star.jpg.14f1b5ab57d4ab67ddf98fdb7a4faedf.jpg

 

Usually it's just Democrats who inspire (material for the) talent...

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the Tuesday toons Pookie. :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Reiuxcat said:

Thanks for the Tuesday toons Pookie. :-)

You're welcome, Rcat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THANKS FOR THE TOONS POOKIE . BEING ABLE TO LAUGH AT OUR PROBLEMS KEEPS THEM IN PERSPECTIVE. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Oralee said:

THANKS FOR THE TOONS POOKIE . BEING ABLE TO LAUGH AT OUR PROBLEMS KEEPS THEM IN PERSPECTIVE. 

My pleasure, Oralee!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, mass55th said:

Thanks Pookie!!

You're welcome, as always, mass55th!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A-Number-One: President Trump's Magic Wand! (That growing background murmur is millions of Demns asking, "What is that?" )

Though I do also love the continuing commentary on the Killer B's: Biden, Bernie, and the B*tches (Evita Ocasio-Cortez and Nervous Nancy)...

Plus: Real reasons to be grateful for this pandemic:

  • Closure of universities halts the spread (of socialism). And millions of parents are exposed (via online classes) to the questionable doctrine being taught to their children—of all ages—as they overhear their kids' teachers.
  • The caption that should have been on the meme of the sleeping baby: If COVID-19 forces the closure of Planned Parenthood for two weeks, the virus will have SAVED more lives in the US than it has already taken worldwide...

Thanks, Pookie, for your continuing provision of therapeutics against the Fru Panic!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DrPatReads said:

A-Number-One: President Trump's Magic Wand! (That growing background murmur is millions of Demns asking, "What is that?" )

Though I do also love the continuing commentary on the Killer B's: Biden, Bernie, and the B*tches (Evita Ocasio-Cortez and Nervous Nancy)...

Plus: Real reasons to be grateful for this pandemic:

  • Closure of universities halts the spread (of socialism). And millions of parents are exposed (via online classes) to the questionable doctrine being taught to their children—of all ages—as they overhear their kids' teachers.
  • The caption that should have been on the meme of the sleeping baby: If COVID-19 forces the closure of Planned Parenthood for two weeks, the virus will have SAVED more lives in the US than it has already taken worldwide...

Thanks, Pookie, for your continuing provision of therapeutics against the Fru Panic!

My pleasure, as ever, DrPatReads! Grateful for your listed reasons!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DrPatReads said:

A-Number-One: President Trump's Magic Wand! (That growing background murmur is millions of Demns asking, "What is that?" )

Though I do also love the continuing commentary on the Killer B's: Biden, Bernie, and the B*tches (Evita Ocasio-Cortez and Nervous Nancy)...

Plus: Real reasons to be grateful for this pandemic:

  • Closure of universities halts the spread (of socialism). And millions of parents are exposed (via online classes) to the questionable doctrine being taught to their children—of all ages—as they overhear their kids' teachers.
  • The caption that should have been on the meme of the sleeping baby: If COVID-19 forces the closure of Planned Parenthood for two weeks, the virus will have SAVED more lives in the US than it has already taken worldwide...

Thanks, Pookie, for your continuing provision of therapeutics against the Fru Panic!

Well-said!  -Ron

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now