Click below for related story:
ghbqaEv.jpg

235095.png

IUHwxz6.jpg

xbXrdqk.gif

This Thread Brought To You By The Letters C & L:
V6X1ASS.jpg

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

Bernie Sanders Frustrated With Having To Ask For Money Instead Of Just Taking It

Struggling Biden Campaign Now Offering One Month Of Free AOL For Rally Attendance

Jussie Smollett Offered Job At CNN After Fabricating News Story Out Of Thin Air

AOC: 'Why can't a 'brokend' convention be fixed?

L7anhVf.jpg
(Thank you, Reagan_Fanatic)

• Like 2

Ok, I admit that I'm not thrilled with some of the toons today.

You can't actually buy an election. You can buy advertising which puts your name in front of the public. The public votes.

To me, showing Bloomberg with piles of money is just propaganda. Is the message we're not supposed to support successful people??

There are many reasons to not vote for Michael Bloomberg, being a capitalist probably isn't one of them.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stourme said:

Ok, I admit that I'm not thrilled with some of the toons today.

You can't actually buy an election. You can buy advertising which puts your name in front of the public. The public votes.

To me, showing Bloomberg with piles of money is just propaganda. Is the message we're not supposed to support successful people??

There are many reasons to not vote for Michael Bloomberg, being a capitalist probably isn't one of them.

OK, I admit that I wasn't going to respond, but changed my mind...

Obviously, Bloomberg is attempting to buy the election. He had risen to 2nd or 3rd in the polls prior to his 1st debate based solely on his advertising. He can buy endorsements & has bought social media influencers. Though it won't help him in the end, no one is saying that he can't try...it's just that it's unseemly...& that's what the cartoonists are saying.

The only ones who are "saying" they're against capitalism are Sanders, Fauxcahontas & their supporters.

We can & do support successful people such as the current (& next) president...who didn't try to buy his election.

• Like 3

When the 4 broads re-wrote the lyrics to "God Bless America" did they change a line to "...when my mouth is, full of foam"?

If Fauxcahontas ever joined their cadre, would they change the name to "The Squaw'd"?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Papabear said:

When the 4 broads re-wrote the lyrics to "God Bless America" did they change a line to "...when my mouth is, full of foam"?

If Fauxcahontas ever joined their cadre, would they change the name to "The Squaw'd"?

To answer the rhetorical questions...yes!

• Like 1

Sometimes the cartoon list just gets sad, folks. (Usually there's a tragedy at fault, like 9/11 anniversaries, Kobe Bryant's death, or Democrat caucus wins...)

That being said, Sam Elliot memes always help raise the laugh level again. I'm using the toilet paper 2A argument from now on! Thanks, Pookie!

10 minutes ago, DrPatReads said:

Sometimes the cartoon list just gets sad, folks. (Usually there's a tragedy at fault, like 9/11 anniversaries, Kobe Bryant's death, or Democrat caucus wins...)

That being said, Sam Elliot memes always help raise the laugh level again. I'm using the toilet paper 2A argument from now on! Thanks, Pookie!

Make sure it's a MEGA MAGA roll! You're welcome, as always, DrPatReads!

• Like 1