pookie18

Today's Toons 2/25/20

13 posts in this topic

mayor-bloomberg-meme_thumb.jpg

plenMOX.jpg

JnWgKAy.jpg

Click below for related story:
yQ8LKdn.gif

5jc3Pnp.jpg

xDrWjv5.png

BpuaBlC.jpg

RzXaFdn.gif

vH2yHTY.jpg

2020.2.16-Buttigieg-Chicken-Soup-1.jpg

tQZ1tOJ.jpg

D11zU0d.png

ROWQy8I.jpg

rpYswOn.jpg

CtoweEn.jpg

yIs86HL.png

GczsjKj.jpg

K144pHX.png

Jy0nzNt.jpg

Click below for related story:
235099.png

Rod-Blagojevich-clemency.png

WJ1shwi.jpg

Click below for related story:
021820_BloombergDaytona500_COLOR.jpg

8Eza9vK.jpg

iowa-mardi-gras-780x501.jpg

qB8fqzU.jpg

20200212edjwc-a.tif

LdaTV6j.jpg

OauSDP5.jpg

TXaR3e1.jpg

235130.png

m5gYpqt.jpg

235129.png

3rT3vYY.jpg

cCpKVq4.jpg

WBxChhh.gif

eJ2ZWMz.png

uUlSPT9.jpg

7hbWAfG.jpg

rBmR7AL.gif

NaUtGNs.jpg

HKZYxl0.jpg

KAI0mPJ.jpg

a0g26Qj.jpg

cCpKVq4.jpg

Click below for related story:
ghbqaEv.jpg

235095.png

IUHwxz6.jpg

xbXrdqk.gif

This Thread Brought To You By The Letters C & L:
V6X1ASS.jpg

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

Bernie Sanders Frustrated With Having To Ask For Money Instead Of Just Taking It

Struggling Biden Campaign Now Offering One Month Of Free AOL For Rally Attendance

Jussie Smollett Offered Job At CNN After Fabricating News Story Out Of Thin Air

AOC: 'Why can't a 'brokend' convention be fixed?

L7anhVf.jpg
(Thank you, Reagan_Fanatic)

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Reiuxcat said:

Thanks for the toons Pookie. :-)

You're welcome, Rcat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, I admit that I'm not thrilled with some of the toons today.

You can't actually buy an election. You can buy advertising which puts your name in front of the public. The public votes.

To me, showing Bloomberg with piles of money is just propaganda. Is the message we're not supposed to support successful people??

There are many reasons to not vote for Michael Bloomberg, being a capitalist probably isn't one of them.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Stourme said:

Ok, I admit that I'm not thrilled with some of the toons today.

You can't actually buy an election. You can buy advertising which puts your name in front of the public. The public votes.

To me, showing Bloomberg with piles of money is just propaganda. Is the message we're not supposed to support successful people??

There are many reasons to not vote for Michael Bloomberg, being a capitalist probably isn't one of them.

OK, I admit that I wasn't going to respond, but changed my mind...

Obviously, Bloomberg is attempting to buy the election. He had risen to 2nd or 3rd in the polls prior to his 1st debate based solely on his advertising. He can buy endorsements & has bought social media influencers. Though it won't help him in the end, no one is saying that he can't try...it's just that it's unseemly...& that's what the cartoonists are saying.

The only ones who are "saying" they're against capitalism are Sanders, Fauxcahontas & their supporters.

We can & do support successful people such as the current (& next) president...who didn't try to buy his election.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When the 4 broads re-wrote the lyrics to "God Bless America" did they change a line to "...when my mouth is, full of foam"?

If Fauxcahontas ever joined their cadre, would they change the name to "The Squaw'd"?

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Papabear said:

When the 4 broads re-wrote the lyrics to "God Bless America" did they change a line to "...when my mouth is, full of foam"?

If Fauxcahontas ever joined their cadre, would they change the name to "The Squaw'd"?

To answer the rhetorical questions...yes!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mass55th said:

Thanks Pookie!!

My pleasure, mass55th!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes the cartoon list just gets sad, folks. (Usually there's a tragedy at fault, like 9/11 anniversaries, Kobe Bryant's death, or Democrat caucus wins...)

That being said, Sam Elliot memes always help raise the laugh level again. I'm using the toilet paper 2A argument from now on! Thanks, Pookie!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DrPatReads said:

Sometimes the cartoon list just gets sad, folks. (Usually there's a tragedy at fault, like 9/11 anniversaries, Kobe Bryant's death, or Democrat caucus wins...)

That being said, Sam Elliot memes always help raise the laugh level again. I'm using the toilet paper 2A argument from now on! Thanks, Pookie!

Make sure it's a MEGA MAGA roll! You're welcome, as always, DrPatReads!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kenoshamarge said:

Thanks for the great toons Pookie!

My pleasure, as ever, Kenoshamarge!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now