Barr: Trump's tweets make it 'impossible for me to do my job'

Geee

483023-barr-trumps-tweets-make-it-impossible-for-me-to-do-my-job

Attorney General William Barr told ABC News in an interview that aired Thursday that President Trump had never asked him to do anything in a criminal case but advised the president to stop tweeting about the Justice Department, saying it makes it “impossible for me to do my job.”

The remarks are a significant and rare public break by the attorney general from the president, following days of controversy surrounding the Department of Justice's (DOJ) decision to lessen a sentence for Trump ally Roger Stone after the president tweeted about his displeasure with the gravity of the original sentence recommendation.

“I think it’s time to stop the tweeting about Department of Justice criminal cases,” Barr told ABC. :snip:

What MSM is missing --intentionally-- is that AG Barr stated clearly he's never been contacted by WH --by @realDonaldTrump
or anyone-- about Roger Stone case. My guess is that WH and @POTUS

has left AG Barr completely alone on USA Durham investigation as well. As it should.

5:21 AM · Feb 14, 2020

2 hours ago, Valin said:

Ah, but perception is sometimes everything. As we know, many people only listen to the MSM, and will just assume from the tweet that DJT is calling the shots. Makes Barr have to waste time explain himself. Not that other Presidents have not waded in on criminal charges when they shouldn't have, but it is not right that a President should. Especially since Barr was already in the process of reviewing it. I remember a couple of Presidents weighing in on trials and got big blowback from the defense for prejudicing the jury pool. Presidents traditionally just are not suppose to comment on these matters. Not that DJT is traditional;)

33 minutes ago, Geee said:

Ah, but perception is sometimes everything. As we know, many people only listen to the MSM,

1. This is where the likes of you and I come into the picture.

2. I wonder just how many people 1. only listen/read the MSM anymore? 2. Really buy the narrative they are pushing?

3. They have gone a bridge too far. 90+ % of the stories about Trump in The Media are negative. Still people look around and see things are going pretty darn good.This causes them to ask questions...and questions are always dangerous things.