CNN's Don Lemon Cracks Up As Rick Wilson, Wajahat Ali Trash Trump Supporters As Ignorant Rubes

Valin

cnns_don_lemon_cracks_up_as_rick_wilson_wajahat_ali_trash_trump_supporters_as_ignorant_rubes.html

Jan. 27 2020

On Don Lemon's CNN show Saturday, Rick Wilson and Wajahat Ali react to Mike Pompeo curing and accusing an NPR host of not knowing where Ukraine is after a testy interview. Wilson said this is something that appeals to Trump "rubes" and makes them feel like Trump is the smart one and "y'all elites are dumb." The two then said Trump supporters aren't familiar with geography, spelling, reading, knowing other countries, and drinking coffee.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

i ar gots muchly mor edumakashuns!

Rick Wilson Author of 2 notable Tomes on modern politics..........

Everything Trump Touches Dies: A Republican Strategist Gets Real About the Worst President Ever, 2018

Running Against the Devil: A Plot to Save America from Trump—and Democrats from Themselves, 2020

I think hes trying to tell us something...but I'm just too stupid to figure it out.

Jan. 29 2020

Wildwood, NJ Trump Rally Draws Tens of Thousands On Tuesday President Donald Trump held a campaign rally in the coastal New Jersey town of Wildwood. Tens of thousands stood in line for hours, some for up to 48 hours, to enter the convention center, which could only hold about 7000 people.