Voting Thread: 2019 Today's Toons Favorites (Final Round)

pookie18

14 minutes ago, DrPatReads said:

13, 19, 34, 39, 20, 38, 26, 28, 37, 29

Thanks & welcome (you & the others from Stilton's Place) to The Right Reasons, @DrPatReads! Not sure how I'll be handling this...

OldCannonballs

1st Place: #13

2nd Place: #6

3rd Place: #10

4th Place: #24

5th Place: #23

6th Place: #14

7th Place: #34

8th Place: #11

9th Place: #19

10th Place: #16

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OldCannonballs said:

1st Place: #13

2nd Place: #6

3rd Place: #10

4th Place: #24

5th Place: #23

6th Place: #14

7th Place: #34

8th Place: #11

9th Place: #19

10th Place: #16

Thanks & welcome (you & the others from Stilton's Place) to The Right Reasons, @OldCannonballs! Not sure how I'll be handling this...

7 minutes ago, Navyvet said:

1, 7, 27, 17, 21,13,31, 32, 38 29

I liked them all

Thanks & welcome to The Right Reasons, Navyvet!

8 hours ago, JEM said:

13, 4, 1, 19, 20, 28, 40

Thanks & welcome (you & the others from Stilton's Place) to The Right Reasons, @JEM! Not sure how I'll be handling this...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BumSteer said:

13, 19, 4, 11, 34, 38, 10, 20, 31, 27

Thanks & welcome (you & the others from Stilton's Place) to The Right Reasons, @BumSteer! Not sure how I'll be handling this...

Thank you for your welcome! Many of us who hang out at Stilton's Place were happy to be referred to The Right Reasons. The presence of #13 in this list was only the proximate cause. BTW, I have that particular cartoon posted over my desk (one of only three), printed out from when it appeared last year. No shock I would select it as my favorite here. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DrPatReads said:

Thank you for your welcome! Many of us who hang out at Stilton's Place were happy to be referred to The Right Reasons. The presence of #13 in this list was only the proximate cause. BTW, I have that particular cartoon posted over my desk (one of only three), printed out from when it appeared last year. No shock I would select it as my favorite here. 

@DrPatReads

Yes, I saw the "referral" over there re helping Stilt, etc. I still haven't decided exactly how to handle this situation. It would be different if there were hundreds of people or even several dozen voting here, but that's not the case.

1 minute ago, robsan19 said:

Thanks & welcome (you & the others from Stilton's Place) to The Right Reasons, @robsan19! Not sure how I'll be handling this...

7 minutes ago, Guy said:

13, 7, 34, 37

I've been enjoying your site for years; thought it was time to jump in.

I wonder why?! ;-)

Thanks & welcome (you & the others from Stilton's Place) to The Right Reasons, @Guy! Not sure how I'll be handling this...as far as the voting is concerned...

4 minutes ago, REM1875 said:

13, 5, 9, 12, 32, 38,39.24, 6,

Thanks & welcome (you & the others from Stilton's Place) to The Right Reasons, @REM1875! Not sure how I'll be handling this...as far as the voting is concerned...

1 hour ago, rdoughty said:

My preferences, in order, more or less: 16, 19, 22, 38, 10, 11, 13, 14, 33, 15  :)  -Ron

Thanks, Ron!