WATCH: Ami Horowitz Hits The Ground In Brooklyn To Highlight NYC’s Shocking Anti-Semitism

Valin

watch-ami-horowitz-hits-the-ground-in-brooklyn-to-highlight-nycs-shocking-anti-semitism

Josh Hammer

Jan. 10 2020

Recently, documentary filmmaker and tongue-in-cheek former 2020 Democratic Party presidential candidate Ami Horowitz hit the ground running in Brooklyn to highlight the increasingly unavoidable anti-Semitism epidemic currently plaguing New York City. Horowitz published a video last Sunday entitled, “Anti-Semitism Grows in Brooklyn.”

n the video, Horowitz approaches various Brooklyn denizens and asks them whether they believe New York City has an anti-Semitism problem.

“Video journalist Ami Horowitz recently spent two hours on the streets of Brooklyn asking black men and women why Jews are being attacked in New York,” the Jewish Press reported. “We believe the video important for several reasons and therefore are sharing the transcript of it below … .”

(Snip)

• 2 years later...

A word from Don McLean

(Snip)

Lately a flood of antisemitic invective has been triggered by the ranting of a stupid attention-seeking fool we all know. I want to say I stand with my Jewish friends and I stand with the state of Israel. When this kind of thing happens we should realize why the state of Israel must be respected and protected.

I lived off and on in Israel from 1978 to 1982 and grew to love the country and the people. Living there changed my life forever.

– Don McLean

(Snip)

• 2 months later...

Jan 3, 2023
On Tuesday’s “Wake Up America,” a shocking report reveals other minorities are committing most antisemitic assaults in New York City. NEWSMAX’s Daniel Cohen reports.

I wish I could say this is Shocking. But its not.