Judicial Watch Statement on Articles of Impeachment Vote

Geee

judicial-watch-statement-on-articles-of-impeachment-vote-2

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton made the following statement regarding today’s Judiciary Committee vote on the articles of impeachment:

Today’s vote on the articles of impeachment was both a tragedy and a farce. Truly, it is a sad day for America because a grave injustice was committed. There is no abuse of power by President Trump, however, it is clear that abuses were committed against him by the DOJ, the State Department, the FISA court, and certainly by Democrats in the House.

This impeachment scam was corruptly formed and is being corruptly pursued. A coup cabal has hijacked the House to violate the rights of President Trump and undermine our constitutional republic. It is not too late to “stop the coup.” Americans should call their members of Congress to share their views on this wild attack on self-government.

35 minutes ago, Valin said:

@Geee

Let me take a wild ass...the Democrats doubled down on stupid.

Well, it passed Committee completely on Party lines. We'll see what happens in the full House. I'm pretty sure their will be quite a few Dems that are not going to fall in line. That would be something if it does not pass. But, as pointed out in the article that you posted on another thread - the only way that some of these people will actually answer for the crimes that have committed is to have Senate trail where Republicans can call witnesses and call them to account.

17 minutes ago, Geee said:

I'm pretty sure their will be quite a few Dems that are not going to fall in line. That would be something if it does not pass.

mr-burns-wallpaper-gif-scaled1000.jpg