Biden Says He Won’t Look Further into Hunter’s Ukrainian Business Dealings: ‘I Trust My Son’

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
biden-says-he-wont-look-further-into-hunters-ukrainian-business-dealings-i-trust-my-son

Former vice president Joe Biden continued to defend his son Hunter’s business dealings in Ukraine during an interview Sunday, maintaining that Hunter did not act unethically while denying any knowledge of the specifics of Hunter’s role on the board of Ukrainian gas company Burisma.

Biden went on to say he would not look further into the matter, telling Axios co-founder Mike Allen that he does not think an investigation is necessary “because I trust my son.”

“There’s not one single bit of evidence — not one little tiny bit — to suggest anything done was wrong,” Biden responded. “ . . . I’m not worried about it. Look, the American public knows me.”

President Trump and Republicans have been outspoken in alleging that the Bidens engaged in corrupt activity as Hunter served on the Burisma board while his father served as point man for Ukraine relations in the Obama White House. Last month, senators Chuck Grassley, Ron Johnson, and Lindsey Graham all requested State Department documents from Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to ascertain any interactions between Hunter Biden and State Department officials.

________

"He's a good boy...trust me!":rolleyes: