Kamala Harris Quits Presidential Race

Geee

kamala-harris-quits-presidential-race

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) on Tuesday ended her bid for the White House amid dropping poll numbers and reports of turmoil in her campaign, Politico reports.

The news outlet said Harris will momentarily announce her departure from the crowded Democrat presidential primary.:snip:

I am suspending my campaign today

Kamala Harris

Dec 3

Eleven months ago at the launch of our campaign in Oakland I told you all: “I am not perfect. But I will always speak with decency and moral clarity and treat all people with dignity and respect. I will lead with integrity. I will speak the truth.”

And that’s what I have tried to do every day of this campaign. So here’s the truth today.

I’ve taken stock and looked at this from every angle, and over the last few days have come to one of the hardest decisions of my life.

My campaign for president simply doesn’t have the financial resources we need to continue.

I’m not a billionaire. I can’t fund my own campaign. And as the campaign has gone on, it’s become harder and harder to raise the money we need to compete.

In good faith, I can’t tell you, my supporters and volunteers, that I have a path forward if I don’t believe I do.

(Snip)

Dec. 4 2019

Dave Rubin of The Rubin Report talks to Tucker Carlson and responds to the news that Kamala Harris has dropped out of the 2020 Presidential race. Why does Dave think Kamala Harris ended her campaign? The 2020 election still has many democratic candidates left who will drop out next?