WATCH: Trailer For New Clarence Thomas Documentary Drops; Justice Says Liberals Worse Than The Klan

Valin

watch-trailer-for-new-clarence-thomas-documentary-drops-justice-says-liberals-worse-than-the-klan

Amanda Prestigiacomo

Dec. 2 2019

In a soon-to-be-aired documentary centered around U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and his circus-like confirmation process, the conservative justice reportedly rips into the the “modern-day liberal and suggests that the Left has been more of an impediment to him over his career than even the Ku Klux Klan.

“I felt as though, in my life, I had been looking at the wrong people as the people who would be problematic toward me,” Thomas reportedly says in the documentary, according to ABC News. “We were told that, ‘Oh, it’s gonna be the bigot in the pickup truck; it’s gonna be the Klansmen; it’s gonna be the rural sheriff.'”

“But it turned out that through all of that, ultimately the biggest impediment was the modern-day liberal,” the justice continued. “They were the ones who would discount all those things because they have one issue or because they have the power to caricature you.”

The documentary, titled, “Created Equal: Clarence Thomas in His Own Words,” is set to air on PBS in 2020, according to Manifold Productions, an independent film and television production company.

(Snip)