Obama: 'I Don't Care' Whether You'll Like the Nominee, Just Vote Democrat

Geee

obama-i-dont-care-whether-youll-like-the-nominee-just-vote-democrat

On Thursday, former President Barack Obama was the main guest at a fundraiser in Silicon Valley. When asked a question about the many candidates running, he told those present that he couldn't care less whether they'd like the eventual nominee. They just have to vote for him/her/it.

"Everybody needs to chill out about the candidates, but gin up about the prospect of rallying behind whoever emerges from this process," Obama told the millionaire techies, according to far-left news channel CNN. "There will be differences" between them, he added, "but I want us to make sure that we keep in mind that, relative to the ultimate goal, which is to defeat a president and a party that has ... taken a sharp turn away from a lot of the core traditions and values and institutional commitments that built this country," those differences are "relatively minor."

"The field will narrow and there's going to be one person, and if that is not your perfect candidate and there are certain aspects of what they say that you don't agree with and you don't find them completely inspiring the way you'd like, I don't care," he went on to say. "Because the choice is so stark and the stakes are so high that you cannot afford to be ambivalent in this race.":snip: