A Media Guide For Distinguishing Conservatives From Alt-Right Lunatics

Valin

a-media-guide-for-distinguishing-conservatives-from-alt-right-lunatics-satire

Andrew Klavan

Nov. 13 2019

There seems to be some confusion in the media about the difference between the Right and the Alt-Right. For instance, the Alt-Right is famously anti-Semitic and yet The New York Times, a former newspaper, has associated them with Orthodox Jew Ben Shapiro in such sentences as, “Ben Shapiro is Alt-Right, and if you believe that, we have a yarn about Trump colluding with the Russians you’re really going to love, you sucker.” I guess the New York Times isn’t even pretending anymore.

In any case, as a public service to the Times and other dishonest organs of misinformation strangling on their hatred of ordinary people’s freedom, here is a handy guide on how to distinguish between right-wingers, who believe in the noble concepts of liberty handed down to us by our forefathers, and Alt-Righters, who are sniggering little femboys spewing hatred on YouTube. It’s a subtle distinction but with a little help, even the New York Times might figure it out.

One. Real right-wingers come in all different skin colors and religions and no religion and various sexualities and also include a *startling number of women who somehow manage to be extremely intelligent and also smoking hot, which is an amazing side benefit of the whole movement.

(Snip)

* Not that I ever noticed

miss_america.jpg

The way they look

that's my story and I'm stickin with it,