xCpvtPw.jpg

KKIMsHH.jpg

e8ftmIn.jpg

OQ7HRqN.png

D19B02_1.png

This Thread Brought To You By The Number 0:
KKfr1Jh.png

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

Hillary Clinton called Trump, Jill Stein and Tulsi Gabbard Russian assets on Friday and then hinted Monday she may join the race, I opened for Yakov Smirnov for his award winning PBS special Happily Ever Laughter, which makes me a Russian asset. Think about it, I could be president!

ISIS spiritual leader al-Baghdadi was tracked down and cornered by U.S. Army Rangers inside Russian-held northern Syria on Saturday where he blew himself up as they approached him. Hey, that's show business. One day you're all over the front page, the next day you're all over the pavement.

President Trump ordered Army Rangers to hunt down ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi who when cornered blew up himself and three of his kids. The media didn't blink. Fox News said Trump killed the world's worst terrorist and CNN reported that Trump murdered an unarmed father of three.

House Democrats on the Intelligence Committee protested that they were not informed ahead of time of the raid on the ISIS leader and accused Trump of violating protocol. God forbid Trump enjoy a good news day. A lower court just ordered the Trump Administration to un-kill the ISIS leader.

NBA games last week were interrupted by pro-Hong Kong protestors angry over the league's bowing to China's repression. Hong Kong rioters are demanding support from the United States. It's a self-governing former British colony that's now wholly owned by China, and so is Hong Kong.

House Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff expressed anger he wasn't told ahead of time about the kill mission in Syria. Trump didn't feel he had any need to inform Schiff of the upcoming raid on the Baghdadi compound. He just figured the Whistleblower would tell him about it.

President Trump was criticized by the media for using graphic language to describe the death of al-Baghdadi. Trump reported that al-Baghdadi died screaming, crying and whimpering before blowing himself to kingdom come. The good news is each of the seventy-two virgins got a piece of him.

FBI former director James Comey told a TV interviewer that if Trump gets re-elected, he will move to New Zealand. Already Barbra Streisand said she'd move to Australia and Rosie O'Donnell vowed to move to Canada. They always protest Trump's racism by threatening to move to the White Dominions.

The Washington Post issued its first headline on the Syria raid Sunday reading that an Austere Muslim Cleric Died in Syria at the Age of Forty-eight, without mentioning the cleric's executions, rapes and slave-taking. Bezos would rather blow himself up than give Trump one good day. The Post obituary failed to mention that Baghdadi and his wives and kids will be laid to rest in the family ocean.

The King James Bible was attacked by theologians Thursday for patriarchy and promotion of religious royalism. Every religion is plagued by political correctness. The new revised terrorist creed says that jihaddists who martyr themselves will be met in Paradise by 72 virgins, one for each gender.

-- Argus Hamilton

ePyJraK.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Oralee said:

Thanks to all of the veterans. Because of them we have the freedom to publicly laugh at ourselves, where so many don't.

3 hours ago, Reiuxcat said:

Thanks for the veteran day toons Pookie. :-)

veterans-day-banners-1.jpg

You're welcome, Rcat!

2 hours ago, Oralee said:

Thanks to all of the veterans. Because of them we have the freedom to publicly laugh at ourselves, where so many don't.

Mega dittos, Oralee!

Thanks for honoring our veterans Pookie, and thanks for the Toons every day that brighten my life. Have a great week. It's snowing here in central NY State.

17 minutes ago, mass55th said:

Thanks for honoring our veterans Pookie, and thanks for the Toons every day that brighten my life. Have a great week. It's snowing here in central NY State.

(My pleasure) x 2 & the same to you, @mass55th! Did I mention that my first job after college (General Electric) was in Syracuse, NY? For my last winter there, they had 169" of snow...

I remember the old G.E. factory. It's been Lockheed Martin for quite a while now. I pass it on the Thruway when I head west. Too bad we couldn't send 169" of snow to Fredo's brother since he seems to think we never had storms in NY State before they invented climate change. 

3 minutes ago, mass55th said:

I remember the old G.E. factory. It's been Lockheed Martin for quite a while now. I pass it on the Thruway when I head west. Too bad we couldn't send 169" of snow to Fredo's brother since he seems to think we never had storms in NY State before they invented climate change. 

@mass55th

Cool! I worked at the Court St. plant off Carrier Circle...pretty sure it was Thruway exit 35. Lived in Liverpool for 3 years.

Good ones: ‘Trump as the cat with a swat’, ‘SIRI suicided for singing, ‘mansions for the more equal democrat public servants, & others about Veterans Day- thank you, Pookie!

7 hours ago, Hauntess said:

Good ones: ‘Trump as the cat with a swat’, ‘SIRI suicided for singing, ‘mansions for the more equal democrat public servants, & others about Veterans Day- thank you, Pookie!

You're welcome, as always, Hauntess!