These Major Outlets Ignored Allegations By ABC’s Amy Robach That The Outlet Killed Her Epstein Story

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
outlets-ignore-abc-amy-robach-jeffrey-epstein

Multiple outlets have ignored reporting on ABC News anchor Amy Robach’s moment caught on camera where she accused the network of shutting down her story on the late alleged child sex-trafficker Jeffrey Epstein.

Robach was caught on camera, with footage released by Project Veritas on Tuesday, expressing frustration that her interview with Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre was allegedly killed by the network. The anchor said Buckingham Palace threatened ABC News after finding out Prince Andrew was a part of the story and added that she “had all of” the reporting years ago.

“I’ve had this story for three years,” Robach said in the video. “I tried for three years to get it on to no avail, and now it’s all coming out and it’s like these new revelations. And I freaking had all of it. I’m so pissed right now.” (RELATED: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested And Charged With Sex-Trafficking)

Outlets that covered the story included Axios, The Associated Press, The Daily Beast, Fox News, Vox, The Washington Post and others. Despite the story being covered widely, multiple major outlets failed to report on it.

________

Nobody wants to wind up as part of an Arkansas landfill...