pookie18

Today's Toons 10/31/19

12 posts in this topic

Thank yew, thank yew verry much. (Elvis has left the building.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RhoTheta said:

Thank yew, thank yew verry much. (Elvis has left the building.)

(You're welcome) x 2, Elvis RhoTheta!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the Halloween toons Pookie. :-)

headless.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mass55th said:

Thanks Pookie!

You're welcome, Rcat!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, mass55th said:

Thanks Pookie!

My pleasure, mass55th!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Tulsi's a surfer? - - - Perfect, make it look like a shark attack.

 

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

 

First chuckle of my day (-:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SteveCase said:

So Tulsi's a surfer? - - - Perfect, make it look like a shark attack.

 

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

 

First chuckle of my day (-:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

‘Trumpkin’, ‘the Allen twins’, ‘halloween candy nobody wants’, & ‘Lizzie Warren duo costumes’ bring down the house- thanks, Pookie!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Hauntess said:

‘Trumpkin’, ‘the Allen twins’, ‘halloween candy nobody wants’, & ‘Lizzie Warren duo costumes’ bring down the house- thanks, Pookie!

You're welcome, as always, Hauntess!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now