Maria Bartiromo: DOJ inspector general report due out Friday and covers 'more than just FISA abuse'

Geee

maria-bartiromo-doj-inspector-general-report-due-out-friday-and-covers-more-than-just-fisa-abuse

Fox Business anchor Maria Bartiromo says her sources are telling her an extensive report by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz on alleged Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuses by the Justice Department and the FBI will be released by the end of next week.

Bartiromo, who is the first journalist to report an exact release date, discussed what she had learned on her Fox News show, Sunday Morning Futures, with two Republican congressmen who deduced former high-ranking government officials are bracing for a scathing critique.

"I’m hearing the IG report will be out this upcoming Friday, Oct. 18, and my sources say it’s as thick as a telephone book," Bartiromo said, adding that it covers "more than just FISA abuse.":snip:

@Geee

Assuming this istrue

1. I guess we all know what we'll be reading next weekend. I think I'll just wait for The Movie. :D

2. If it doesn't say Donald Trump is Guilty...Guilty...Guilty, it will be relegated to the bottom of page 8 in the NY Times a former newspaper

3. The Sunday morning talking head shows "might" actually be worth watching...for a change.

9 minutes ago, Valin said:

@Geee

Assuming this istrue

1. I guess we all know what we'll be reading next weekend. I think I'll just wait for The Movie. :D

2. If it doesn't say Donald Trump is Guilty...Guilty...Guilty, it will be relegated to the bottom of page 8 in the NY Times a former newspaper

3. The Sunday morning talking head shows "might" actually be worth watching...for a change.

OK for #1 & #2, #3 not ready for, don't know if I ever will be again:blink:

• Like 1