Ukraine Donated the Most Cash of Any Country to the Clinton Foundation

Geee

ukraine-cash-clinton-foundation

A shocking new report reveals that Ukraine donated more money to the Clinton Foundation than any other county on Earth.

You’re thinking: Come on, Saudi Arabia had to have donated more?

Wrong.

The Saudis donated $7.3 million to the Clinton Foundation.

England? What about England — it had to have donated more, right?

Nope.

England donated $8.4 million.

Ukraine beat out both of those countries — and everyone else — by donating a whopping $10 million to the Clinton Foundation.:snip:

Related (and of really super vital importance....inside the DC bealtway......outside...not so much.)

The Washington Post tumbles down the ski hill

Paul Mirengoff

October 11, 2019

Jim Dueholm was a law partner of John and Scott in Minneapolis. In retirement, Jim lives in Washington, D.C. Here, he attends key Supreme Court arguments, extends his already vast knowledge of American history, and sometimes writes letters in which he attempts to set the editors and readers of the Washington Post straight.

Jim’s latest letter concerns the Post’s coverage of the Trump-Ukraine affair and the rush to impeach the President. The Post isn’t going to publish the letter.

Jim is less troubled by the evidence regarding Trump and Ukraine than I am. However, I found merit in his carefully reasoned letter to the Post, and thought I should share it with Power Line readers.

This is what Jim wrote:

(Snip)

_________________________________________And once again....This