Jon Voight: Democrat Party ‘Doesn’t Represent America Anymore’

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
jon-voight-democrat-party-doesnt-represent-america-anymore

Legendary Hollywood actor Jon Voight ripped the Democrat Party in an interview published Wednesday, saying its lawmakers no longer represent the interests of the United States and the American people.

“I’m a big supporter of our president, and I feel that what has happened with the Democratic party is something that I’d never thought I’d see happen,” Voight, a staunch supporter of President Donald Trump, told The Hollywood Reporter.

“This is not the Democratic party of John Kennedy, who I was in support of,” added the Deliverance star.

Voight went on to say the Democrat Party was once home to “many heroes,” but no longer have any in its ranks today and decried what he called “slander and name-calling and lying” by its lawmakers.

“Somebody has to stand up and say that and punch back at that nonsense. This is not America. The Democratic party doesn’t represent America anymore,” the Academy Award-winner told the entertainment magazine.

Further, Voight condemned Hollywood leftists for attacking “anybody who is for Trump or who is for the Republican party.”

“The Democratic party has been undermined and overtaken, and I wish it could recoup itself and that there could be people who would stand up for the Democratic party that we have known and we have counted on and there are not anybody in that group who is standing up and protecting it. They are falling in,” he said.

________

They've dug their own hole and can't get out...