Set Aside Trump's Rhetoric, Look at His Actions

Geee

trump-and-tone

True, the president does not speak or act like other statesmen. But whatever the man has said, he has acted with much greater forcefulness and clarity of purpose than his recent predecessors—with some commendable results.

One of the great difficulties in perfecting technologies like radar and sonar revolves around the problem of distinguishing accurately between noise and the real McCoy. Is that an enemy bomber or missile out there, or is it just a flock of birds?

Donald Trump presents his opponents, and even some of his friends, with a similar problem. He speaks differently from most other statesmen on the world stage and he is not beholden to many of the principles of diplomacy (what some cynics like me might be tempted to describe as “nostrums”) that inform the usual script of diplomatic relations.:snip:

My 3 Rules of Trump

1. Pay Little attention to what he tweets

2. Pay Some attention to what he says

3. Pay A Lot of attention to what he does.

If you follow these 3 rules, or guidelines you won't act...................

............* like this.

* ie CNN, Morning Joe, MSNBC, (at least) 90% of the Left. I'm not saying you're gonna fall head over heels for Trump, and think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. But you'll stop acting...well...Stupid. Not acting stupid is a good thing, you might even call it a Very Good Thing.So give them a shot, if you don't like them, you can always go back to **stupid.

** Stupid is always an option.